or Connect

Posts by Emerging butterfly

Oh wow.... I am totally bowled over. Giant box from Canada filled to the brim with girly beauty. Dresses that would rival a princesses attire with abundance from age birth to 2 years old. So many sweet bonnets, little cottony suits of pink and lavender bliss...flowers, frills, hearts, and promises of girly delight along with a beautifully carved bead for my necklace. A big package from my sweet friend in Maine, with an adorable pink outfit and cap and two lovely...
My baby shower/blessingway is on Sunday! DH is excited to make cupcakes...lemon with lemon and lavender flavored frosting....mmmmm...He's making lavender lemonade, and planning on a Mediterranean spread of food. You know, I'm really glad he can cook so well! He is looking forward to two weeks of vacation when our buttercup comes as well. Although, his boss informs him that only one week will be a paid vacation!!! He had thought he got two weeks, but APPARENTLY, that...
My angel....
Yes...press delete. It's easy. I do it often. Also, if ever asked you can just say "really? hummmm...facebook is so tempermental. I have no idea." Then...just leave it. Did it with everyone in my family except my step mother....and I delete her from time to time as needed.... And of course...yeah...I'm paranoid. Bought DH bear spray the other day. Why? because we walk at night and live in Montana. He thinks it's overkill. I say it's insurance. He says he...
Aggg...we have space issues as well. I'm aware that some major things must be adjusted in this house...and SOON. There simply isn't enough room. We must make room. I saw a truck downtown that said "I'm your handyman...I fix everything except broken hearts!" And I thought...yeah, that is totally what we need....an extra pair of working hands! I need someone to fix the changing table, repair the lights in the two downstairs lights, fix the toilets, the leaky spout...
Weeded my memorial garden for my twins...beautiful purple and yellow flowers everywhere, so it was nice to get some of the grass out that sprouted from the masses of rain this summer. Nice to commune with them too....to connect...to remember...to be still. Also, I shaved my old english sheepie again, in anticipation of some hot weather (I truly hope!) and also low maintenance for when buttercup is born. I'm thinkin' I won't have to really groom him till about...oh..mid...
Hey mama...it's totally understandable that you would feel sad about this. ((HUG)) I had a c-section for my first birth...totally NOT necessary and horrible emotionally for me...but, I had all VBACS for the rest of my pregnancies. A C-section isn't ideal...you know that, and that's why your sad. but, it's also not the end of the world...not if you have a healthy baby in the end. Having a live healthy baby trumps it all. Even so....there is bound to be sadness and...
I'm totally in love with my boys.... Just have to beam about them. My 12 year old did a fantastic job on his movie at the Community access television camp...it was a horror/comedy and it was just awesome! My 7 year old learned to swim this week! My 15 year old stole the show at the Pirates of Penzance Opera with an AMAZING voice and outstanding comedic timing as a pirate and the chief of police, and my 10 year old is taking after big brother with the sweetest notes and...
What a cutie! Congrats mama!
O.k......so this is exactly what I've been worrying about lately. Teenage girl. Italiamom....you and I...uh...yeah. totally. And holy crap...I'm so afraid. I wasn't BAD...but....i wasn't very good either. ask my 21 year old love child. sigh. DH says I'm too hard on myself. I had terrible parents and was horribly sad and lonely and confused. Our daughter...she'll have really loving attentive parents. AND five older brothers. yeah. Sneaking out is probably not...