or Connect

Posts by Emerging butterfly

Michelle!! Oh no! Thinking of you and sweet Martha will all my love and tenderness.....You must be so overwhelmed. When my eldest suffered his brain injury, I remember having to leave my little bear overnight for the first time, of course, he was five...but it was still....awful. I know you must be heartbroken to have to leave your little man...and to see your baby with any kind of suffering...oh mama. I hear you. I'm so sorry you have to go through this.... Sending...
Oh honey.... I will keep your little one close to my heart. I'm so sorry. She's so lucky to have such a dear competent mama... Thinking of your family in warmth and light....
Hi ladies...today is my due date, and I am at a neighbors because our internet is still down...and looks like it will be down for a week more at least. blah. However...I couldnt stay away and so weedled my way into my neighbors house to stalk you all! Still no sign of my buttercup girl. Yesterday morning, around 4, I started having contractions...the kind you wonder if maybe they might MAYBE become something to think about...they were 10 minutes apart, but wimpy and...
Finally watched "Being There" with the kids last night, and you ALL know what THAT means!!! Computer comes down today! DH is having a friend come over who is tool handy to help him out, so we are going to have a cleaning partAY!!! No signs of anything laborish. DH says to wait till after the new moon...so now I am seeing the moon like an hour glass! My sweet sheepdog has decided that he can no longer sleep on the floor by my side of the bed...no...I keep waking up to...
What a bizarre and wonderful day... Went to the birth center to pick up medical records...found my midwife in tears over losing me. She apologized and explained how fearful she has been about the possibility of something going wrong for me when she knows how special this baby is....She totally supported my choice to have a home birth, and asked, very humbly if she might also attend with the other midwife. I hugged her and said yes. As a result, my homebirth is now...
Hello everyone... I had a shitty day yesterday, but it has led to a beautiful day. Went to the midwife's yesterday, as always...I walk down the hill and it's totally fine because I'm super fit and healthy. I drank plenty of water and munched olives and almonds. Took my sweet Ferdinand with me, because he is such a sweet wonder-dog. Met DH at the birth center. Had the appointment and was in high spirits because I am 38 weeks and healthy and buttercup is moving...
Thinking so fondly of you!!!! Take care of you and your little one...I'm so sorry for the stress!!!
Carrie...I just have to say it! Finn looks like his mama!!! Sooooo cute!!!
Breathing through to tomorrow....Thursday...Eldest son will be leaving. Of course, apparently all his crap will still be in the breezeway until Sept......nice. Looks like a ghetto. Cleaned the downstairs bathroom with mary poppins pizazz....still need to move the f-ing computer desk. Will watch Being there on FRIDAY, so no excuses after that. right????? Going to make those labor cookies on Thursday and start munching. How bout some Thai food as well...really spicy...