or Connect

Posts by Emerging butterfly

Michelle???!!!! Sending you love and joy and...oh wow...just crying with happiness! May everything go BEAUTIFULLY, PEACEFULLY, and most important....SAFELY! All my love....and envy as I stand here with swollen feel and pelvic pressure.....Maybe i should make some of those labor cookies and start chowing them on Thursday night! Universal Blessings!!!!
Jessica....sending you mounds of love. The last thing any mama needs is the fear of losing her child ...I know. Sending you warmth and lots and lots of safety vibes. Carrie...hang in there...you could just send a text back to her that says sweetly. "Shut up, or die." I got the car seat in today! The boys are cleaning, cleaning, cleaning.... The computer is still up. BWAH HA HA HA (maniacal laughter!!) I know it will come down.....I know it. Dh called mid day...
Ah Becky! Those sweet big babies come out soooooo cute!!! Charlie is just lovely!!! Heal quickly sweetie....thinking of you both on your babymoon!
Lynann...I totally agree with you! Honestly, I actually am considering having a handy man come over...I would love to PAY him to just get it DONE, so that when DH comes home mentally drained he can see that it is ALL done!!! However.....I'm afraid of how much it could cost. It's a big job. Lots of pressure in my back. Lots of pressure in my pelvis. Can't feel my cervix as it's hiding waaaaaaaaaaay up high in my pelvis. I'd need E.T fingers or something.... Found an...
Soooo...I'm here. And yes..the computer is still up. Why? Apparently the men in my house have to watch Being there with Peter Sellers before we are allowed to move it. You see, we don't have a t.v....(because i broke it. On purpose.) And so the computer in our room is the only media station. They don't want to take it down, because they (honestly) don't want to put it back up. !!! Also, as you all know, I don't want to have our buttercup till biggest brother has...
Awwww!!!! What a little love bug!
Last night, Dh and I turned on the starlight turtle we bought our buttercup...it glowed lavender stars all over the ceiling...beautiful. I thought about nursing her under those stars...my star baby. I thought about her little fringed lashes looking up while she suckled...taking in the beauty of the world around her...fake stars and all. I have to visualize her BEING. I have to visualize her DOING. We went to the farmers market this morning....Dh got a chair massage...
Oh wow...sounds like you have MY family...or my inlaws. I agree with Carrie....toxic people suck. Sending you mounds of love...such a loving person deserves mounds of love! And honestly, i have to say it...it always seems like the best people I know have the crappiest inlaws or family. It's so unfair!!! I totally agree with you. Toxic people only offer poison..I have now cut my entire birth family out of my life. The only thing I asked for was to stop being verbally...
Four of my boys were the most mellow, sweet, easy EASY babies in the world. Almost no crying. No fussing. No....problems at all. Even my eldest was pretty easy I'd say. Until he could walk. Then....I think that's when the bi polar started settling in. But, my other boys are angels. They are now 15, almost 13, 10 and almost 8. best kids in the world...quiet, sweet, funny....patient, they don't whine, fight fuss...never did. Don't worry...just...enjoy!