or Connect

Posts by Celtain

I can only get one emoticon in my sig now! What's up with that?
WOW, thank you so much mamas!  I have been so afraid to "get involved" simply because of the distance.  It seems a little less daunting now!  I have a wicked nasty habit of settling for a guy that physically available because I hate being alone.  This man is mental and emotional stable and avavilable.  I have a lot more confidence about giving this a real shot to happen now
Do they ever really work?  I have "met" a guy that lives over a thousand miles away from me.  We went to high school together, so he isn't a stranger by any means but we also haven't spent any meaningful time face to face in 20 years.  We just click on so many levels.  He has mentioned that he has thought about moving home before but I am making it harder for him to stay where he is    So, has anyone ever had a long distance relationship work?
In the next 5 years... finish school and start a career that will actually support us. buy a house buy a "new" truck find the right person to share it all with <3 begin planning for retirement I don't really have any longer term goals. I'm going to strictly focus on what I have listed and let the longer term ones evolve naturally.
All the Jamie's I have know, both male and female, are all very cool people. Funny though, one of my very best girlfriends name is Jaime and I call her James! LOL I also like Jay. Jim and Jimmy totally turn me off simply because those are the names that I associate with my horribly abusive brother.
= no spend = planned spend = unplanned spend = wasteful spend 2. $5.83 at the grocery store 3. $5.50 washed the comforter at the laundrymat 4. $8.80 at the post office, needed stamps for pen pal letters for the kids! 5. $24.27 at the grocery store 6. 7. 8. Just being aware that I don't want to spend has made this so much easier. I second guess everything now, soooooo much stuff never makes it to the checkout!
Last night was homemade chix pot pie. Tonight I wish dinner would just make itself!
One of my very best friends told me, "You are an eagle among crows." That has always stood out to me as the highest compliment I have ever received. I love him
= no spend = planned spend = unplanned spend = wasteful spend 2. $5.83 at the grocery store 3. $5.50 washed the comforter at the laundrymat 4. $8.80 at the post office, needed stamps for pen pal letters for the kids! 5. $24.27 at the grocery store 6. 7.
I don't care what your smoking, if you are at my house you smoke it outside. I smoke cigarettes, I live in New England. Believe me in the winter I smoke WAY less!!! The way I see it, it is my choice to smoke, so I don't share with my kids.