or Connect

Posts by Celtain

Pasta and sauce for dinner last night. Shepards pie for dinner tonight. So far all the money I have spent at the grocery store has been for perishables!
= no spend = planned spend = unplanned spend = wasteful spend 2. $5.83 at the grocery store 3. $5.50 washed the comforter at the laundrymat 4. $8.80 at the post office, needed stamps for pen pal letters for the kids! 5. $24.27 at the grocery store 6.
Quote: Originally Posted by PoetryLover When things are clean and orderly to start with, maintaining them is easy and doesn't take a lot of time. I now understand how people pick up several rooms in a single 15 minute session. Also, it helps that everything has a place now, and I merely put things into the respective places. WOW! This is the place I am desperatly trying to get my children to! It is so hard to just maintain when I'm...
For me it didn't have anything to do with gender. Three bald babies, mild morning sickness, no heartburn. Baby born looking like he was wearing a fur hat, horrible morning sickness and heartburn for 40 straight weeks!
Dinner for tonight is already cooking, I love my crock-pot Beef stew with a side salad and bread! I love that the cooler weather lets me cook stuff like this. I am such a slacker in the summertime when it comes to "real" meals. I don't want to cook or eat.
I went totally crazy on my room yesterday. Cleaned it from top to bottom. All the clutter is gone. Dusted, Vac'd, weeded through the dressers and the closet. It felt sooooo good to wake up in a non-chaotic place this morning! Today I am attacking the living room, and that is exactly how I am looking at it, as an attack. I will win and my living room will look as good as my bedroom does When the kids got home from school yesterday I brought each of them into my...
= no spend = planned spend = unplanned spend = wasteful spend 2. $5.83 at the grocery store 3. $5.50 washed the comforter at the laundrymat 4. $8.80 at the post office, needed stamps for pen pal letters for the kids!
Greenie beanie casserole in just the green bean/cream of mushroom with french fried onions, Holiday dish. My kids love it so why just save it for special occaisions!
On the table tonight....... Pork loin, greenie beanie casserole and mashed potatoes!
Quote: Originally Posted by *bejeweled* Also, when I take good care of what we have, it makes it less likely that I'll be out shopping for what I think we need. oooooooooooooooooooooh, I really like that!