or Connect

Posts by Celtain

= no spend = planned spend = unplanned spend = wasteful spend 2. $5.83 at the grocery store 3. $5.50 washed the comforter at the laundrymat
I have had the same epiphany recently. Motivation is a serious problem for me. It almost seems like I am waiting for someone else to come along and pick up the slack for me. Last week I was resentfully looking at a sink full of dishes and I realised, I'm it. There isn't anyone else to do it. It's my job. I worked full time outside of the home for YEARS and never really felt resentful if someone asked me to do something pertaining to my job. Now that I get to stay at...
Your brother is NOT a target! Don't squeeze the dog! and my personal favorite, "please, PLEASE, don't feel me up!" My last little one loves the boobies
Freakishly easy dinner that all of my kids like!!!! Make a baking powder biscuit crust, put it in the bottom of a 9 or 10 inch pie plate, bring the edges up to about 1/4 inch below the rim. Fill it with still warm sloppy joe. Bake it at 400 for about half an hour. Shut the oven off, sprinkle cheese on top, let it sit in the warm oven for like 5 minutes. Sloppy joe pie!
What are you supposed to keep? get rid of? save for a certain amount of time? I have no clue, so I save EVERYTHING!!!!!!! It is totally out of hand! bank statements old utility bills pay stubs medical bills taxes I am literally drowning in paper here!!
I am a solo mom to 3 great kids. I have been unemployed since May, underemployed for over a year prior to that. I have finally decided to get my butt in gear and do something about it. I am going back to school in the spring. YIPES!!!!! Any tips/advise/words of wisdom from mamas that are there right now or have been there? I am so freaked out that I am going to be a huge failure and totally disappoint my kids.
I'm in! Ideally, the only things I will buy at the grocery store this month are milk and bread. I cleaned and rearranged my pantry last week and was VERY startled by how many duplicates I had. November 1. pasta (holy smoke I have a LOT of pasta!) with sauce, garlic bread, and green beans. 2. Sloppy Joe pie with corn. 3. Blender quiche with broccoli and ham.
Hello, I'm a SAHM to 3 kids (my oldest lives on her own ) My goal is to STOP all the spending that I have been doing! I was really smacked in the face with it yesterday morning when I realised that I had used my debit card 11 times in one day. So my month "starts" yesterday! I'm so tired of living hand to mouth, month to month and having nothing to show for it. This is a new begining for me. I want to get my finances on track so that within the next three years...
This will be my 5th treasure map. I skipped last year DUMB,DUMB,DUMB I have HUGE major serious plans for this coming year!!! I can't wait to see it hanging up on my wall!!!!!
Please write an introductory message when you decide to join our thread. We would like to know: a. Who you are I am Eileen, solo mom to 4 kids, well 1 adult (19 year old dd) and 3 kids! b. Where you are going (your financial goals) and My goal is to get my totally out of control spending in check. I have just blown through my entire tax return in like 2 months. I am fed up and disgusted with myself. c. How you plan to get there STOP all unnecessary...