or Connect

Posts by Celtain

Looks like 10 is the magic number circulating here. I am purging tonight, I can't stand this anymore! Thanks mamas!
I feel like I am completely buried under a mountain of laundry that I just cant get out from under. If I were to ever actually get all the laundry done, the kids have so many clothes that I could never ever fit it all into their dressers. So any ideas, guidelines?? I swear between my 2 ds they must have 60 t-shirts!!!! It is so overwhelming.
I don't even know where to start. I have always been a pretty laid back/lazy kind of person. In every stage of my life the clutter and the mess has always just been there. But I just can't take it anymore. Does anyone know of a supplement that can help with energy? Oh and did I mention that I suck at consistancy. I just hope that I can find something that can help. I don't want to take another prescription, I am already on thyroid medication and blood thinners.
Quote: Originally Posted by journeymom Tell us about this! Your key to change is probably wrapped up in there somewhere. What about your childhood affects your motivation to get things done? What about your personality or biology? Also, you have 4 children, correct? How old are your kids? Do you have a partner at home? Give yourself a bit of a break. It's so hard to keep up when the kids are little. Not only do they make messes, but they're...
I'm so sorry for your loss. (((Hugs)))
I.......am.........a Farmville addict
I hear about these people that "can't walk by a sink full of dirty dishes" without feeling the burning need to wash them. I so want to be one of those people. I don't know if it was nature or nurture that made me the laziest person alive but I am so over it. I want to change it but I don't know how.
That's the thing, I'm not a solo mom by choice. I have to help my kids deal with their grief as well as try to deal with my own. That is why I'm looking for other people in the same place.
Just wondering if there are any other widows/widowers here. It is a unique situation to be in. When you are a single parent hopefully you have an ex-partner that is willing to help or than can at least give you a break on the occaisional weekend. I don't get that. I'm on my own.
I so totally [B]NEED NEED NEED NEED[B] to join this thread. My house looks like a bomb went off in it. I am so over whelmed by the total mess of it that I get so depressed that I don't even start. Looking at the other post I think doing the list thing is a good way to keep it organised in my head. 1. Go through my closet and put away the summer clothes 2. Clean off desk and file paperwork 3. Figure out how to keep the winter "stuff" near the frot door, but...