or Connect

Posts by Celtain

That is so one of my pet peeves. It is totally ok to pick on someone who is skinny but not ok to pick on someone who is fat. It shouldn't be ok either way.
I am actually over 100 pounds right now!!! I don't want to say that too often, don't want to jinx it!!!
DS2 3 1/2 years old. Has thrown up 3 times in the last 2 days. But all in the middle of the night when he is running high fevers. Right now his fever is down and he wants "pa-skettie and ahhhh-bahhhhh-cados" Spagetti and avacados. What do you think??? Anyone????
the wedding dress I wore belonged to my grandmother (mom's mom) and I really didn't want to wear it in the first place, so I know if I got rid of it she would guilt me about it every day of my life. so it is stuffed into a plastic grocery bag on the floor of my closet.
Quote: Originally Posted by hollyvangogh Income p/Month (after taxes): apprx. $2700 Giving/Religious (not negotiable) Tithing: $340 Fast offering: $60 Other: $30 (gas to attend special worship services once p/month) I was always under the impression that tithing was supposed to be 10% of your income. Is it different for every church?
My office is so cold I compare it to being in a meat locker. I live in central FL and go to work every day in pants, long sleeve shirts and sweaters. Sometimes I put a hoodie over all that. Oh yeah, and I sit on one fleece blanket and lay another on accross my lap. Hugs to you, I know exactly how you feel!!!
LOL, We never have leftovers!!! DS2 3.5 years old totally finishes every bite!
http://www.projectkopeg.com/pages/OurProgram.htm I'm looking into this for my son's orchestra program. It probably won't be able to cover all of the expenses but it might help.
Quote: Originally Posted by Devaskyla The things you learn in TAO. I never ever knew anyone would stand up to wipe. That seems so awkward to me. I don't know if I'm just lucky or what, but I've never had a problem with the self flushing toilets. Sit, pee, wipe, stand up & it flushes. *shrug* Quote: Originally Posted by Synthea™ I will forever call them butt gasket paper thingies. Thank you double :
Quote: Originally Posted by oneKnight Get your DH some really rough, scratchy TP! And some exlax for your MIL! : gee, passive aggressive much!!! LOLOLOL