or Connect

Posts by vixenicolet

Ok, so my "babies daddy" usually drinks about 4 beers a night, some more, some less. I find this scary as I don't want him turning into an alcoholic. When I say something about it, he acts like I'm being a prude. He says this is normal in every drinking household. I say a couple beers is "normal." I'm scared because he denies how much he drinks every night, even though I'm right there watching him. I do not like his attitude when he gets three beers in him either. Hes...
Im not to sure how i feel about this, honestly. Don't get me wrong, there intentions are good. I am a huge fan of breastfeeding, but passing the baby around to different women constantly seems wrong somehow. The baby never gets to bond with one person. Seems like it could be confusing to the baby.?
wow. Im addicted to coffee too, have to have it every day. I would never let my baby even get a lick of it though. Caffeine drains the body of water. Not good for your growing baby at all!!
why cant you touch them? I also stick one in at a time, no water. Watch tho because they always fall out of ds mouth!
Quote: Originally Posted by chaoticzenmom We don't keep sodas in the house, but we do drink them when we're out. I don't think that soda is any worse than milk. Milk is not a healthfood. OMG, Your kidding right?!!! Cow's milk might not be healthy with all the added hormones, but it certainly has its benefits. Calcium for one. Soda not only is loaded with sugar, it has no nutritional value whatsoever. It dehydrates, depletes body of calcium,...
I think wanting no kids at your wedding is one thing, acting on it is completely different. Sometimes you have to make choices based on other peoples feelings, and no matter what reason you have for a no kid wedding, it is rude to exclude people close to the person invited(ie the child). No wedding is going to be perfect. Weddings should be about close family and friends, however old or young.
yeah i thought that way at first, but my fiance thinks he should have to shoulder the burden since he decided to break up the family. I have a 7 mth old with my fiance and it makes it hard to just jump in the car and take him. Some more background on this- he moved to another city, and I followed just so my son could see his dad. A little under a year later he decides to temporarily move about 45 minutes away, after he brakes up with his girlfriend. Now he wants me to...
I really need some advice. My 5yr old son lives with me. His dad sees him 2x a week for about 4 hrs at a time, and has him overnight one day a week. He pays $200. a month child support. He doesn't make very much money so this is fine by me. He seems to think we should be sharing the driving responsibility, like I meet him half way on days he sees his son. I think since I have him almost full time he should do ALL the driving. What do you guys think? He is a very stubborn...