or Connect

Posts by gen24

You can move me to waiting to O I have a question for those of you who have a short LP. Is it the same length every month or does it change depending on breasfeeding? I'm so bummed I have a 8 or 9 day LP this month. I wonder if it's because of my recent M/C or if it's the breasfeeding. AF came back 9 months PP and I am now at 18 so I though my cycles would be good by now http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/298a90 thanks!
I'm so frustrated this morning. I had a m/c at the beginning of the month and than it seemed as though everything came back to normal. I was in the 2WW and this morning, I wake up with AF at 10 DPO!! Now I wonder if the m/c messed up my cycle or if it was messed up before and maybe that's what caused the m/c ? (even though the baby lived for 6 weeks) Because if you look at my chart from last cycle, I started to bleed at 8 DPO with the temps dropping. It kind of looks...
I see a line but it's white. I got the exact same thing today (I'm at 8 or 9 dpo)
I'm at 7DPO today (maybe 6) and I already got a BFN yesterday and today I went to $ tree and bought 10 HPT's. I was a little embarrassed and prayed not to run into anyone I knew I need to stop obsessing. I will try not to test tomorrow
you can move me to 2ww. FF says I am 6DPO today. I so want to test but I will wait. I'm excited because it's my first ovulation since my m/c
Rissierea: I'm so sorry for your loss. I just went through a m/c myself. I hope you get better soon.
I know it's not scientific, but here is a quote from Dr.Sears' The Vaccine Book:"Breast milk has antibodies that coat the lining of the nose, lungs, and intestine, so most germs that get inhaled or swallowed are killed. When I see patients in the office who tell me they don't want their baby to get vaccines, my first response is "I hope you plan to breastfeed your baby for at least 2 years!"
You can move me to 2WW. FF says I am 3DPO today. This is my first ovulation since my m/c so I am quite happy
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/298a90 I know it's still early, but do you think it's more likely I o'd today or yesterday? I got a + OPK on day 20 of my cycle. Thank you!
I don't think so because last monday, my HCG was at 15 and I took a HPT and it was BFN. I've been taking OPK's for the past 4 days and they were always negative but this morning, I got a +