or Connect

Posts by gen24

Is it at all possible to get symptoms before implantation? I NEVER get dry mouth like that unless I have a hangover and I remember that is exacly how I felt when pregnant with DS. I had to sleep with a glass of water next to me. The only difference is that it took a while with DS to feel that way (not 3 DPO). Or maybe fertility friend made a mistake with my O date ? Here is my chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/298a90
it depends...it could mean AF is coming or that you are pregnant
This month is my first time ttc #2 and paying attention to all my symptoms. Yesterday at 3 DPO I started having some "pregnancy" symptoms that I had with DS: The main one is having dry mouth at night. I also feel a little nauseated in the evening (not in the morning for me) and I also have mild cramping going on. Could it be pregnancy symptoms already or do you think its way too early and my mind is playing with me??
If BFN this month I will be celebrating with some wine or beer. I will also eat a whole bag of Trader Joes oatmeal chocolate chip cookies! Can't wait!!!
I was outraged to. It seemed like a one sided story. I hate that they implied we do homebirths because it is "trendy".
I started getting similar comments when DS turned 1. He is now 15 months. I don't understand why it bothers people so much. And I am so sick of the question "does he sleep through the night?". I used to feel like I was different from everybody else and I was embarrassed when people asked those questions. But since I discovered this forum, I have a lot more confidence in myself and the choices I make. I don't feel so alone anymore.
I had so much basil in my garden I didn't know what to do with it so I made basil ice cream. It is sooooooooo good. Here is the recipe: -3 cups of raw cream -1/2 cup of maple syrup -1 tbs arrowroot -a big bunch of basil I put everything in the blender and than the ice cream maker. Hope you like it as much as I did!!! I also made a really good basil banana smoothie with honey and raw cream.
I've been drinking Organic Pastures raw milk for about 9 months now and I've always loved the taste. It always tastes the same to me. But, I just bought a gallon the other day and there is a weird taste to it. I don't know how to explain it but it's different then usual. The milk is not expired or anything. Could it be something the cows are eating at this time of year ?? I think I will make yogurt with it because I don't think I will be able to drink it like that.
it's ANSWER brand. But I'm still not sure. If I look at it now, I would say it's positive, but It's been more than 5 minutes.
yes I had EWCM again today and I don't know about the OPK results...it's making me crazy. When you look at the test line, there is a tiny really dark pink line and the rest seems lighter than the control line. But, when you look at the test from far away, it seems like the test line is darker than the control line (I don't know if it makes any sense). I'm confuse if I should record the results as a + or - I would say it's about the same result I got yesterday