or Connect

Posts by gen24

Lindzies...I've been testing like cazy with the $ tree tests. They only cost a $ so I don't feel like I'm wasting too much money. I figured...since a regular test cost 10-12$, I can test 10-12 times
Name: Gen Due Date: October 8 # of losses: 1 (11/09 at 10 weeks) Living Children: DS, 20 months How are you feeling?: I'm so excited but at the same time really worried. I can't go through another m/c Bloodwork: no Ultrasound scheduled?: Feb 25th... I didn't want an U/S so early but since the m/c I changed my mind. I want to be reassured. I want to wish good luck to all of us!!!
I'm so sorry for your loss
I don't know much about gardening and I am wondering when I should plant my seeds (tomatoes, cucumbers, ...). I don't remember when I planted them last year, but a lot of stuff didn't grow or took forever to grow. It was probably too early. I'm in San diego so I think it's zone 10.
My due date is 10-8-10. I just had a m/c at 10 weeks this past november. I feel very hopeful though because this time I didn't bleed (I bled like a period at 8 DPO last time) and I'm starting to have morning sickness. I can not wait until my first U/S on feb25. Until then, I will worry every single day. to all of us
For those who asked, here is my BFP chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/298a90 When I started TTC in september 09, I got pregnant right away (even though I bled like a period at 8 DPO). I had a m/c at 10 weeks. The next cycle, I had a 8 day LP so I decided to take B6. The cycle after that, I had a 9 day LP. Since I'm not very patient, I decided to start taking Vitex and red raspberry leaves on top of the B6 and got my BFP. So far, I am 5.5 weeks pregnant and I...
I have a DS that is 20 months old that I still nurse about 6 times a day and I am 5 weeks pregnant. For the past couple weeks, nursing has been REALLY uncomfortable. My nipples hurt so bad. I feel like I barely have any milk left already. Does this pain usually last throughout the whole pregnancy or does it stop at one point? It makes me sad because I don't feel like we are ready to stop nursing yet. I wanted to nurse him until at least his 2nd birthday. Can anybody talk...
I'm trying to figure out what my due date is. Can you look at my chart and tell me when you think I O'ed ??? I was sure FF would say CD20 but it's CD18. I know 2 days doesn't make a big difference but I would like to know. I noticed that I had less CM after CD18 but it was still fertile CM. For the OPK's, I got an almost positive on CD 17 in the evening and didn't test on CD18 but I'm assuming it was positive. I tested again on CD 19 and it was almost...
for me, I used to O around cd17-19 and I had a 8-9 day LP. The first month I tried vitex, I O'ed on CD20 and got pregnant so I guess it lengthened my LP
I had short LP probably because of breasfeeding (8-9 days) so I started taking B6 and vitex and got pregnant right away. I am now 5 weeks pregnant and I still take them. I don't know when to stop. I know some people believe that you should stop vitex when you are pregnant but I also heard it can help prevent m/c in the first trimester. Since I just had a m/c, I'm scared to stop taking it but at the same time, I don't want to hurt the baby. What should I do ?