or Connect

Posts by MaybeJ

I thought this was going to be very hard for me, but the other day I had a decaf coffee, and it tasted wrong to me. And not because it was decaf. I've had this particular decaf before and it's yummy! I'm been having various kinds of tea instead. I've been soooo tired though. I guess I might be either way, at this point though!
I actually stopped yesterday, on 14dpo, after a few positive tests. I'm just trying really hard not to worry this time after my chemical last May. I'm afraid that any dip will freak me out.
I'm planning on only seeing the midwife. I still have to hear back from the clinic to see if they can take me on. Then I imagine my first appointment will be around 8 weeks.
I got my BFP yesterday and I'm excited to be here, once again. I posted very briefly in the Jan 2010 DDC, but had a chemical/early loss at 4w3d. I look forward to getting to know you all! * EDD: 2010/10/8 by my calculation...software has me one day sooner * Name: Amanda * Age: 26, will be 27 on EDD * Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada * How long it took to you to get your BFP: first cycle back in the TTC game and on 11dpo * What number child is this for you:...
I'm sorry, I signed up and joined your group just to turn around and say goodbye so soon. We lost the baby last week. It was very early, and I had a good cry, but I'm ready to move forward and focus on the future/trying again. I'll definitely join another due date club in the future. I think it's a great resource/support network! I sincerely wish you all happy and healthy pregnancies. Best wishes!
We decided in April to start trying for our first. I went off the pill at the beginning of March. I don't believe I ovulated in March. Then mid April, I decided to chart. I took my temps and monitored cm, ovulated (at cd26 - late), and was successful the first cycle trying. We're both a little shocked at how quickly it happened for us.
Hello, I'm Amanda, due with first child on January 17, 2009 (based on O date from charting).
Hello all, My name is Amanda and DH is André. I'm pregnant with our first child and due in January 2010. I'm also brand new to the community, so I hope you don't mind me joining the group. This looks like a great board to be involved with during my first pregnancy journey. My first midwife appointment is June 17, 2009. I'm excited but don't know what to expect!