or Connect

Posts by babymommy2

my child at grade 2 had 10 words plus 2 bonus words, which were always harder and related to something going on in the classroom. In grade 3 it was 10 words plus 1 bonus word.
I too live in north western canada, If you have toddlers usually people use those big  fleecy costume, like the kind you get at old navy. They are pretty easy to put a winter coat under. Older kids you just have to get larger costumes, or wear your winter coat over top. and We never do the mall thing, it is just not the same as being outside in the dark going door to door. Parents take coffee to keep warm. The worst part is the ice, so hopefully it will just be wet, not...
at 3 one of my kids did pink tower and screw driver boards every day the entire year. He branched out a bit the next year, but still loved any activites involving blocks. He is 6 now and goes to public elementary school. It is just his thing. he likes lego and meccano (blocks and scew drivers). I think he is an engineer in the making. I wouldn't really worry about it at all. Preschool, it is new, she is probably spending a good amount of that time observing while she...
I do, primarily for the vit D.
 I don't really think it is a big deal if your mom gives him regular grapes or uses wet wipes, or watches sponge bog at her house, or has baby stuff at your house, especially if you live further away and it wold be a hassle or your staying over night, but it really is weird to bring that kind of stuff to your house! How does that even work? she comes over and says, I'm going to change his clothes becuase I brought some of my own? bringing over your own supplies to your...
This is true except instead of questionable benefit I would write cosmetic benefit. Most people get braces for a straight smile, not health reasons.It sounds to me like the benefit of straight teeth for you was less important for you than going through all the ortho work. I personally think it is worth it. I have 1 kid in braces and I would get them myself except that I have no insurance coverage and one othro bill  at a time is enough. I too had them as a child and now...
I think I would have the three of them sit down and tell them you don't want to have any part in policing the food and that they tpgether can come up with how they want to divide up the treats and self police it so you don';t have to be involvoed.
I feel like I know a lot about labor. I'd seen births prior to have children. I've worked in postpartum for years. I've taught prenatal classes for a long time. When pregnant with my third for some reason I felt compelled to buy the hypnobirthing book becuase it was supposed to have these great relaxation techniques. Well, I couldn't even get past the first chapter!  It claims that birth is pain free. which for some rare people it may be, but for the vast majority of...
Maybe that is her ideal, or maybe she feels she needs to put out the imagine that they eat organic when they don't really? If they are getting food from the food bank, it sure isn't going to be organic!
Bang Head Wall