or Connect

Posts by cocoanib

We haven't taken any classes this time around. I did the home study hypnobabies course with DD and a ton of reading.   This time, I revisited some Ina May, Birthing from Within, the pregnancy book and some others. Since we're UCing, I also picked up a couple midwifery books.   I feel ready and I'm excited to get this show on the road.
SlimP, Last week I shaved for the first time in awhile and it was quite an adventure. I did it completely blind and barely by feel, because I can't reach the back parts very well at all. I'm patchy now, but at least I feel better about what was going on down there.
Oh goodness! Sounds like, he really should have kept that to himself!   Bewildered is a good way to explain it for me too. It took me awhile to realize what my crazy guys comment was about.
Seriously, as soon as I get off work, I'm going to check things out down there. I'm kind of scared at what I'll find!
    Youngsters, they have no idea!   Last week,  a man made a comment to me that was so silly that I just had to crack up. I was walking to my car and he yelled out "Dang, You look like you're about to pop open like a sunflower seed!" Ummm, okay! Again, all I could do is a laugh
Hmmm, I don't know the answer to that, but now I'm curious to look at mine.
Congrat's VYM and Jodie!! 
Love the comparison photos! Everyone's really popping out now!
I put my last day working for the week I turn 40 weeks. There are some days that I wish I could take leave sooner, but I think it's for the best that I work up until the end. I hope I have baby before my leave date starts, but we shall see.
No checks planned here. I'm of the it tells you not much of anything camp. The ob practice I'm at starts doing pelvic exams at 36 wks. I am declining.   With DD's homebirth, I didn't want any checks and wound up getting one during early labor and then a couple during birth. I really wish that I would have have stuck with not getting any, because they did nothing for me, but make me feel bad and it hurt like H**l This time, were UCing, so if I feel like checking...