or Connect

Posts by honeybee

How did I not notice you were active in this ddc before this? I can't wait to meet Isaac and read your full birth story.
Thrush. I feel like an expert at this point, although I am not having a lot of success in getting rid of mine. Gentian Violet is NOT a natural treatment. It is petroleum based, and is actually pretty nasty stuff. That said, it has at least reduced the pain for me, although the thrush is still there after a week of gentian violet (which is all you're supposed to do). It would not be my first choice. Here is Jack Newman's thrush protocol. Click on candida...
That is AWESOME! I'm so happy for you! Congrats on your baby girls!
Good for you! Wishing you ELVs!
Camden is 8 days old today! He is doing great. He has a good latch, has a pretty good sleep/wake cycle, and is a really sweet baby. I am having a harder time. I was unable to get rid of the thrush before he was born, and it has been a real challenge. Nursing on my right side was agony, and I was in near constant tears for a few days. Things have gotten a bit better, but it is slow improvement. I am doing grapefruit seed extract orally and topically, gentian violet once...
Something for all the pp mamas to enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjd7CNy_ExI
Congrats to another 10-10-10 mom.
Good luck! I hope all goes well! ELVs! Quote: Originally Posted by southernmommie I completely understand!! Good luck! The birthing center here is the same way. They won't deliver past 42 weeks either. In fact, neither will our hospital here. You've come a long way. You're almost done sweetie. Rest and enjoy these last few hours. And you're right. Not everyone needs a play-by-play. That's exhausting! So what happens if a woman walks into the...
Our new arrival is here, and we are now officially a boy family! Camden was born at home in the water on 10-10-10. 7 lbs, 8 oz, 19.5 inches. This is an exceptionally special birthday for us, as it was my deceased youngest brother's birthday. The birth went very well by all accounts, except mine. No, really, it was a good birth. I have just been spoiled by my other births being really quick. This was just as intense, but lasted much longer... a whopping 6 hours of...
Another one here! And two of us live in the same town.