or Connect

Posts by xzaviers_mama

I see Dr. Candace Aasan, with Cascade Natural Medicine.  They're in Kirkland.
I had my last 2 babies there, and I had an amazing experience both times.  Andrea was there for the birth of my 3rd son (she had twins a while after that, and I don't believe she's there anymore.)  Heike was there for my last baby, born in October.  I LOVED Heike.  I've always loved getting her at my prenatal visits, and I was so excited that got to attend our last birth.  She really is the most supportive, calm lady.     I also saw Tonya and Nicole throughout my...
Well... I'm still not doing very good at giving him the Peplic...lol.  I feel like it's pointless.  I spend all this time trying to pump out a little bit of milk, then DH gives it to him and he spits it up.     I feel the same way you do about the Zantac.  He doesn't seem to be uncomfortable... he's gaining weight...  The spitting up is really just annoying, more than anything else.     This is exactly what my pedi gave us... but I can't really find any other...
Your house sounds very much like mine.  We also have 4 boys... almost 8, almost 4, 2, and 11weeks.   This is the first year HSing my oldest.  He would have been in second grade this year, but I pulled him due to some anxiety issues he was having.  He is a MUCH happier child now, and we're slowly learning what will work for us.  We took a lot of "time off", due to the birth of my youngest, and I'm so grateful to have the flexibility to do that!   My 7yo and 3yo...
We don't have a vehicle right now... I have 4 young kids, and getting groceries for our whole family has been quite a chore the last 2 months or so. DH usually rides the bus, and gets what he can.  He's not so good at picking out food... it's always been my job.  Right now, I have an 11 week old who needs me and my boobies at home... so DH sucks it up and goes.   Well, I just found out that Safeway delivers for a REALLY good price.  Four bucks actually.  So I ordered...
I actually just logged on because of this same thing.  My 2 month old is a massive spitter!  Actually, all of my boys have been.  With my first son, his dr. put him on Zantac at one point, but it didn't help.  (This was long before we switched to a naturopath, and I'm certain that he didn't have actual reflux.)  My 2 month old seems to be worse than my other 3 boys were, so I talked to my pedi about it recently.  After reading what Astraia wrote, I'm betting that is a...
This is our first year HSing, and I'm curious what other 7 year olds are working on.  I've been taking it kind of easy with DS so far, since we're both learning how this is going to work best... not to mention, I'm 37 weeks pregnant, and lack much  motivation...lol.   We've been doing a lot of review as far as math goes.  Just doing some easy addition/subtraction worksheets, as well as doing some base 10 type worksheets and computer games.  I wanted to move on to...
My boys are all up until about 10-11pm (they are 7, 3 and 2), and they wake up 9am.  My 2yo takes a 2 hour nap during the day. When my oldest was in public school, bed time was much earlier, but we homeschool now, and the boys like to stay up so they have some time with their daddy.  (He works 2 jobs, and isn't usually home until 9:30pm.)    
Absolutely!  However, I would have rather delivered a breech baby.  Especially since this is my 4th child, and I know that my pelvis is capable of delivering a full term baby's head.   I'm just glad I don't even have to worry about this decision anymore...lol.  I suppose the baby could still flip over if he really, really wanted to.... but he better not!
I wore a maternity bathing suit top... nothing on the bottom.  I plan on doing the same thing this time.  The material didn't bother me at all, and I felt much better not having my saggy boobies in pictures..lol!