or Connect

Posts by Sammsma

We really like Dr. Tracey at Family Medical and Maternity Care in Leominster. She's not a pediatrician, but she's always been fantastic with my kids and has never given me a hard time about not vaxing.
I have heard good things about the elementary school in Erving. If you decide to look at private schools at all, you should check out the Greenfield Center School. It's fantastic! It's in Greenfield, but really close to Montague.
My daughters go to a small private school and while my oldest has gone on several educational field trips this year, my middle daughter's class has not gone on a single one, except for school wide skiing that is part of their pe program. Every other class in the school has gone on several field trips throughout the year, with the exception of the 2/3 class. It is extremely frustrating to me, but we are not returning to the school next year, so I feel like I can't really...
As a photographer who does work on location, without a studio, and who uses email as my preferred method to have contact with clients, I still find this photographer to be a little shady.If this were me, I would have done things a lot differently, beginning with notifying my client if their pictures were going to be several weeks late. Also, I insure all packages that I ship to clients, that way if they do not receive them, I am not out additional money and neither are...
I'm so sorry for your loss.
I feel like this each and every day. You are not alone!  
I know this is a little old, but I thought I'd answer anyway. I am a Center School parent! My oldest daughter started there in 2nd grade and is now in 6th grade. My middle daughter is in 2nd grade and has been there since Kindergarten. We love the Center School. The multi-grade classrooms are fabulous, the teachers are wonderful and your children are truly known and respected as individuals. I can not say enough good things about the Center School, their staff or the...
Quote: Originally Posted by A&A I do NOT wear white. Period. My sister-in-law announced last year that "we're all wearing white!" for the family picture, and Nuh-uh. I don't wear white. Not for the family picture, and CERTAINLY not for a baby shower! Wear what you want to. Not to mention that if you all wore white your photographer would most certainly hate you all! White can be hard to photograph. A sea of white would make me want to...
One of the things that I found very helpful when I was trying for my VBA2C was to have a cesarean knowledgeable doula to talk with and be with us during labor. I used Jennifer Mason-Black (harvestmoonbirth.com) and I can't say enough good things about her. She has a wonderful calming way about her and she is very knowledgeable about VBAC.
Jennifer Mason-Black from http://www.harvestmoonbirth.com/ was at my last birth and I don't know how I would have done without her. She has an amazing spirit and such a calming and gentle way about her. I can't say enough good things about her. She's fantastic.