or Connect

Posts by lil' love

I don't have a problem with pot or people smoking it. My dh smokes every once in a while. I used to a lot. I do have a problem with someone smoking while they are pregnant or nursing. Actually, I guess I would be ok with someone smoking pot every once in a while while nursing (like 2x a month) but not while pregnant. I don't think it's fair to the baby. The mother should not make that choice for the baby. What if the babe doesn't like weed? Just my thoughts....
((((((((((Sunbaby))))))))) You got so much awesome info in this thread. I don't have much more to add, I just wanted to send you some love and support. Do you have anxiety problems? I only ask because the way you described yourself sounds a lot like my dh. It is easy to get overwhelmed by life and everything that comes with it. I know every once in a while I get very down with the world and the way things are. I am especially bothered by the things I feel I can't...
I'm in Florida so I might have a different perspective, but why don't you try little outings to get you outside and motivated. you said going anywhere was a big ordeal. So why not just let your kids play in the yard while you read and book and drink some tea/coffee. Buy some sidewalk chalk. That keeps my kids occupied for awhile. For me, it's nice to just sit outside and watch my kids play. I sometimes even pack a lunch for us and we have a picnic. It gets us out of...
ENFP here also. The 3% of the population must be here at mothering, LOL. 56 11 33 11 Portrait of a Champion...right on!
Oh, falling in love all over again. I bet it is wonderful to see your dh take care of himself and get in better shape. And congrats to you also!~ I love feeling healthy and vibrant everyday
Greetings everyone! On Sunday early AM Pacific time October 13th I will be shutting the boards down so we can switch to a new server. They will probably be closed for much of Sunday morning but you can check in from time to time. I will be doing some backup work first and then around 6AM Pacific time Laura Goeller and I will be working together to make the switch of the boards and site. Once everything is completed, tested, and working well we'll flip the...
My dd was 2 1/2 when my son was born. He is 8 weeks old now. She loves so much and that makes it much easier. I have 2 friends that both have kids the same age difference and they are having a rough time with jealousy issues. One friend's dd has started hitting the baby and the other just tells me she is going crazy. I reaaly don't know what makes one household work and another fall apart. These are my thoughts on the subject. I have a three kids, ages 7, 2 1/2, and...
((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))) That must be so hard. An 11 year old already has grown and developed so much. To just step into anyone's life at that point on a full time basis would be hard. I would suggest just trying to be her friend first and not an authority figure. Your relationship with your dsd needs time to grow and develop a level of trust before anything else. If she respects you and learns that you are her friend above all else, she will listen to you easier...
I love smelling my little baby's head. i think it smells so good. I swear I can tell my children just by there distinct smell. If I closed my eyes, i would know which one was near. Aren't those mommy moments the best. My kids are growing up to fast for me. I love looking back at pictures and reminising. I hope I can remember those special moments also.
Ok, I passed on the kindness today. A very good friend of my brothers is going thru a rough time right now. He told me what's going on with her. I know this girl also, she has been at important events in my life, like my marriage and childrens births, because she is such a good friend to my brother. I guess she tried to kill herself with pills and alcohol about a week ago. This deeply upset my brother but he is out of town and couldn't be there for her. I wrote her a...