or Connect

Posts by lil' love

I want to make some melt and pour soaps for the holidays and I have a couple questions. Should I buy the soap making kit that inclueds a couple fragrances and some coloring? Or would it be better to just but the M&P sopa and add my own fragrances and color? Is it ok to use food coloring and essential oils in the soap? Thanks
soapcrafters.com has the little toys that you can put into the soaps!
soapcrafters.com has the little toys that you can put into the soaps!
Hi I'm an Elementary Ed major in school right now and I wanted to talk with some people in the field. How do you like teaching? Is it as rewarding as I imagine its going to be? Did you ever have doubts about your career choice? I sometimes think I have this Fantasy of the ideal classroom and I'm scared that my dreams are going to be shattered. We have a lot of standardized tests that the state has required the students to pass and this places a ton of stress on the...
I went mountain biking with my husband and my brother yesterday. It was sooo much fun. I had never been on trails like that before and I love riding through the forest at a high speed. It was great. I was so proud of myself for making it up some of the climbs. And going down, I was holding on for dear life..hehe I felt really good yesterday and Iwas so happy to have found something that i really enjoy. I thought I would share with you all!
I've always heard to stay away from milk and milk products when you were sick. Especially while congested because the milk caused more mucus to form.
We use a vaporizor in my children's rooms when they have a cough. I put a couple drops of eucalyptus and camphor essential oils in the water also. I've read that they are suposed to help. As far as herbs go, Mullien root is helpful in releiving coughs. I use an alcohol free tincture with my youngest child and my son will drink Mullien tea. I hope your baby feels better!
I would have to say that it is pretty normal. My son is also going through a sacastic, talk back to me phase. Just this morning, I had to remind him that he needs to listen to me and quit smart-mouthing....there is a time and place for everything. I think bacuse I laugh at what he says sometimes, he thinks its ok now to say it, even when I mean buisness.