or Connect

Posts by Batia

Hi! Yes I did find out it was from the Monistat. I am now almost 38 weeks and baby is fine. I quit using the Monistat and started inserting acidophilus capsules; two at a time and in about 3 days the yeast infection was gone! Once I stopped the Monistat the bleeding stopped! 
I just returned from the er...I have a yeast infection so got monistat. Used the 1st night Wed. night and last night had reddish spotting. Figured it was from monistat as read it can cause bleeding. Went ahead and used it again last night. Woke up this morning, went potty and discovered bright red blood and enough to seem like I was starting a cycle. Called Drs office and nurse told me to go into er as there were no OB's there today. Went to er. They did urine and blood...
low progesterone levels on blood test and natural prog. cream ??'s Today I got my results from my blood test for progesterone. The nurse told me it was within normal but after researching I know it's not. I am 7 weeks along and my prog. level is at 7.9. I have been taking natural prog. cream everyday since 2-3 dpo. And now I am wondering if the progesterone cream is working at all?? I even upped the amount once I got a BFP and it's still testing low... I...
I don't know if you ladies will remember me? I was on here a few months ago? Well, I just wanted to stop in and let you know I got my BFP today!! After 9 pp cycles! I am so excited! I had implantation spotting at 1am yesterday morning; just on tissue and then again at 12am this morning; just on tissue. I was due for my cycle today and when it had not arrived by 11am I decided to test and sure enough I am pg! I have had implantation bleeding before so I thought that's...
Anyone have any wisdom for me?
  This is my 2nd cycle charting. I am trying to conceive. I have been using opk's for at least 5 months now and always get positives on day 17-18 of my cycle. Last month I got a pos. opk on day 18 and temp rise on day 17.   This month I am on cycle day 15 and have already  had a temp rise which is very early and all my opk's have been negative. I am confused as to what's going on? My cycles are regular at 29 days. I know it's possible to ovulate early or late...
Anyone??
  This is my first cycle charting. I have been using opk's in previous cycles as we're hoping to conceive again. So this month and for the last many months I ovulate and then 2-4 dpo I spot. It's not usually very much. Once it might have been enough to use a liner but the last few months it's just a little bit on the tissue and there when I check my cervix. I had a disturbance with my temp yesterday but this morning it's high. Two days ago it did drop down to the...
Haven't posted much..hard to keep up with everyone..   Started AF today day 29. So after last months cycle in which I believe I did not ovulate due to increase in night nursings and cycle length being 36 days I have went right back to my normal of 28-29 days; with ovulation on day 18-19. So I decided to again take chasteberry (vitex) and see what happens when I do ovulate etc.. an experiment of sorts.   Ladies, honestly I am about ready to give up and just learn...
Well, I got my positive ovulation late last night and again on my CBFM I got my peak this morning. Today is day 18 so late on day 17 I got my pos. opk. Maybe a little bit earlier on ovulation this time.   But my cycle was 36 days last month so if it is longer again this month day 18 is midway thru my cycle. Hoping this is my month. :)