or Connect

Posts by kgianforti

At that age, I would.   My youngest (turning 5 next month) wears hand me down undies from my oldest (7 years old). I buy my oldest new undies.
A two hour professional massage.
Nevermind...these options are not for us...   thanks
I've been researching both programs, read lots of threads and looked extensively at the websites! Please let me know if you have used these and what you thought. Or if anyone is currently using them, please tell me alittle about your day. I am looking at Second grade materials. Thanks!!
*Moving this to homeschooling board!*
I've been researching both programs, read lots of threads and looked extensively at the websites! Please let me know if you have used these and what you thought. Or if anyone is currently using them, please tell me alittle about your day. I am looking at Second grade materials. Thanks!!
We are starting official 1st grade and I am reporting to the state for the first time. We are required to touch on a lot of subjects, which is fine. I also have a very aggressive learner so it actually works to our benefit.   Honesty, I don't see anything "intense" about what you posted in your original post. Home schooling is flexible, you can easily add or take stuff out. Are you using any curriculum?
I was worried about that as well since my DD didn't know all her math facts before starting 2a. I wasn't comfortable with "drilling" her because of her young age at the time so I just let it go (after asking a few btdt friends on other forums). Best decision I made...she is working along happily and steadily and recently started 3a. Her math facts are coming along too. I made up "math assignments" for her to complete. I print some pages with fun math fact practice and...
LOL! I've had to say those exact words several times too!!  
A huge reason the Standards Edition is chosen over the US Edition is because the Standard Edition Home Instructor's Guide (HiG) is much more user friendly. Personally, we use the US Edition and are doing fine but that is the main reason that I know of for choosing SE over US.