or Connect

Posts by cupcakeladybug

Hi there! I've just been really busy with school, but I'm proud to say that I've done all my work for the first module I've been working 9-5 and then studying in the evening, so I am really exhausted lately. I also get frustrated a lot more now, and get bad headaches too..... I'm a mess! Hope you are all doing wonderful!
Hey mamas! Sorry that I've been so MIA lately. It's been a rough time here, but there has been some great news! I applied for a Bachelor of Social Work program back in January and was waiting patiently (or trying to....) to hear back. I was so happy to hear back from them yesterday saying that I got in!! I've been applying to programs for years and kept getting rejected, so to finally get in is a wonderful feeling. Hope that you are all wonderful!!
So glad that Spring is finally here
Hey there- it's been forever!! I hope that you are all doing amazing!
Quote: Originally Posted by AntoninBeGonin I would like some new friends, so hi everyone! I'll read the thread later. Welcome!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by redveg Hope you feel better. There are some nasty germs going around. Thanks!! I felt miserable up until Tuesday when it became worse. I woke on Wednesday with no voice. I called off work, which I never do. I went to outpatients where they told me I have laryngitis & post-nasal drip. I've been given an antibiotic. I feel less congested, but my voice is still shaky. I've been off since Wednesday. I wouldn't be able...
Hello ladies! I've been sick for almost the past week. It started with a sore throat, and then got the stuffiness and cough with a light fever. I tried my best not to get sick & then boom, it happened! I am taking tomorrow off work, as I've been hacking up a storm and I feel that with my job being mostly talking on the phone, my throat cannot handle it. So how are you all?
I am so sorry to hear about her loss!
I am so sorry!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by Geigerin Wow! That's a good group. We had more than ever this year- about 20. About 10 of them were not from the neighborhood, just friends of neighborhood kids. Compared with our three from last year, it was a surprise. Good thing Bear is a candy junky, and we had tons of stuff in the house. It was fun seeing all of the neighbors we don't see much from other streets. There are a lot of other expectant mamas in the...