or Connect

Posts by Mylie

I think you should too frugalmama...those places are based on your income so if it goes down you will be ok..I have my name on our super long list too...It will relieve so much stress for me also when my name finally comes up also....
I haven't read the other suggestions but I always thought a tricycle was an awesome 2 year gift ....
You know I was just grumping about this last week...I went and picked up 2 dozen eggs and stood there and chewed my lip for 3 minutes over whether I really needed them or not(Easter eggs and baking)...they were $2.79 each I did buy them but had to take something else off my list....And those were the cheap store brand!
I am sorry My dad passed away Jaurary 4th after his long battle with Cancer...I have good days and I have bad days..it just takes time...HUgS to you....
Yesterday we were in Goodwill and my 6 year old was looking through their small rack of movies...All of a sudden she yelled, whipped around and eyes as bright as the sun held up a vhs copy of The Lion King!! She was so excited...lol and has been wanting that video forever.... We got it for .99 cents!!!!!!!!!!
We had a quick breakfast for dinner...Scrambelled Eggs, sausage patties and hashbrowns...gfdfsf
Do your girls like chocolate? Do you have any candy Molds and safe chocolate chips you could melt down for suckers and candy pieces? What about making rock candy? Hm gummies are Super easy to make if you have Molds... My 6 year old is gfdfsf so we have been there too...
I am sorry Justmsma Been a rotten day here too....
I will also be off as I teach and since cost is a factor we will be spending most of our time at the beach...We will also do the zoo several times as I have a yearly pass...Happy to have that option...my 6 year old and I will just pretty much relax and chill most of the time...
We are doing a Seefood Night...lol got tons of leftovers to use up...