or Connect

Posts by Mylie

We had a quick breakfast for dinner...Scrambelled Eggs, sausage patties and hashbrowns...gfdfsf
Do your girls like chocolate? Do you have any candy Molds and safe chocolate chips you could melt down for suckers and candy pieces? What about making rock candy? Hm gummies are Super easy to make if you have Molds... My 6 year old is gfdfsf so we have been there too...
I am sorry Justmsma Been a rotten day here too....
I will also be off as I teach and since cost is a factor we will be spending most of our time at the beach...We will also do the zoo several times as I have a yearly pass...Happy to have that option...my 6 year old and I will just pretty much relax and chill most of the time...
We are doing a Seefood Night...lol got tons of leftovers to use up...
My dentist recommends rinsing with warm salt water 2xs a day to treat gingervitis and bleeding gums...it works so well that I do it a lot ...pinks your gums right up too...
I have a sick little one so I made a pot of Chicken and Rice Soup....
We are eating leftover Chicken and Rice....
I havent read all the responses but with him turning 6 I think you would have to register this year as homeschool..If you dont do kindy and go straight to 1st he is going to struggle...Years ago when my son went to kindy it was all about socialization,learning letters and sounds and rules...not anymore...by the time they leave kindy they are teasing/writing and having spelling tests...so 1st is a lot harder.. That said....I sent my L to kindy last year...she was 4 but...
It is cold and Raining here so I have a pot of Beefy Noodle Soup going....