or Connect

Posts by Mylie

Today me and the little had gone into town to clean out my car and use the local vacumn...(it needed it bad) and L(6) asked if we could stop at the Treasure Store(Good Will)...I only had $11 to my name but I though what the heck...So we did....Glad I did    I got L a brand new pair of Sonoma Jeans(adj waist yay!!) with hearts on the pockets for $2...They are cute, she loves them and she needs them so badly....all of her 4's are getting short in the ankles....   I got L...
My girl just turned 6 a few weeks back...We don't have cable but I have no problem with her watching Disney Jr....Princesses don't bother me....She watches at my moms house whenever she is there...she has Princess Barbies and a few accesorries...I don't think it is a problem...Do I let her whole world revolve around Princesses or Disney? Not anymore than I do any other pastime in her life...We get outside and spend time as a family as much as possible..I encourage lots of...
I don't have a blog but I live on $896 a month...I get a food card but it still isn't easy...We live very basic...Let me know if you have any questions...  How is everyone doing? Hopefully better than the last time I popped in...I have been so busy...working and then I have my classes on Fridays...I am living on basically 5 hours of sleep a night during the week between the nights I keep little man(who doesn't sleep by the way..he is the energizer bunny incarnate) and...
I have heard the Whistling too...Not all the time like PP...But I must hit that ad every now and then...the last time it happened it was late and super quiet...It scared the crap out of me....LOL
It isnt the nosy old ladies that you have to worry about I think....When you dash into the gas station to pay leaving your children in the car alone you run the risk of some whacko making off with the car with them in it or just them...My aunt made this mistake with my cousin in the car...he was 6 and luckily he knew enough to take a jump out when the guy got distracted on the highway or who knows if we would have ever seen him again..As for leaving your children home...
Yes please read up on it...I can't tell  you enough as a person with this and who dealt with this as a child and teen how your throat closes up..it freezes and you literally cannot no matter what you do make it open and talk...you just can't...my heart breaks for any children that I hear with this because I know how it is...stress does bring it out..I am 42 and haven't dealt with it in a long time but last year I had a job interview that was so stressful,long and the...
Hope everyone is doing okay and hanging on....Between working,taking care of E 3 nights a week and my classes I am so happy it is the weekend...I am so tierd and just want to sleep in tommorow...It is cold and raining here...But it didn't stop my from taking the kids TT...They each got a bucket full...L has so many allergies she only goes for the  fun..and the small toy I manage to scare up from the Pumpkin Fairy to replace the candy with...LOL   I want to thank whomever...
McDonalds no....Wendy's yes...McDonalds we don't eat at because I can't get her gluten free happy meal....I can at my local Wendy's...After 4pm it is only 1.99 and she feels like she is getting something "normal" like the other kids in her world of being gluten,dairy,soy and apple allergic.. we also do Feingold...   Do we eat it every day? No...Maybe 2x's a month if she can sweet talk me and I actually have the $$....Our budget is pretty tight here so even these are...
Please don't be angry with her for this :(  I was the same way...my parents didn't care but teachers would get so frustrated with me..they thought I was being rude and your daughter isn't lying..when you have this anxiety your throat literally freezes and you can't speak..they call it selective mutism...I am now 42 years old and still have it on occasion is times of severe stress and anxiety...I was super super shy also..I don't know what to tell you to do cause nothing...
I teach Head Start and this very age...Your child is probably fine...Kids are so different at this age...What I would suggest is when she goes to get up from the puzzle engage with her and do the puzzle with her...Make it fun and exciting...She is little yet but her attention will grow...Same with reading...When you read to her..Use the voices to engage her...that is what I do when I see I am loosing my little ones...Nothing against anyones child but not all children are...