or Connect

Posts by Mylie

Thank you everyone...I live in a small rural area so I have seen the child a few times since..it warms my heart to see her wearing it..I am always in the car when I happen to see them but I always hope we meet up in person somewhere so I can offer them more clothes for her...
We are having a roast with potatoes and carrots in the crockpot...I will be able to get 3 meals with this roast Roast Roast Beef hoagies Beefy vegetable soup
My son is 24...I had a lot of the same issues..I had no other adult to help.. 1st step *I would take is getting you and your husband on the same level of awareness of what is happening while he is gone..Then I would involve your sons doctor..They should have referrals for you..You nor your daughters shouldn't have to live in fear of another family member..And if this is the road your boy is intent on taking whether it is caused medically or not it will only get worse...
It is just my 6 year old and I but yes...we sit down for dinner every night..most Sundays for breakfast also..this is when she has my undivided attention and tells me all about her day...
My L is 6 and I also pack her lunch and 2 snacks...One for class and one for the afterschool program... Today she had a hm lunchable..turkey and cheese slices cut in circles..round crackers...pearsauce cup and a pkg of Annie's Organic strawberry Gummies with a kid bottle of water.. AM school snack was graham crackers and cherry tomatoes. Afterschool program snack was a fruit pouch and 2 boiled eggs.. She is gluten,Dairy,Soy and apple allergic...
We had gluten free goulash....
I second the random gift card/bonuses...as a caregiver/preschool teacher happiness and knowing you are welcomed and appreciated can a lot of times tip the scales in favor of keeping a job that pays a bit lower...
Is he co-sleeping? If not I would try that.. If he is an it is still happening it might be time to night wean since it isn't a happy time for either of you...
We had L's favorite....Pizza!!
How is everyone? We are doing okay...it was a relief to get my rent caught up..I was also able to get most of my bills caught up plus my car serviced..income tax $$ is gone but I am breathing easier.. It is still cold here in the north but at least the sun is starting to shine more..need that vitamin D! What is everyone doing for Easter? I am not sure what we are doing but it involves going to the zoo! We were gifted a year membership by from a very special friend and...