or Connect

Posts by Mylie

I don't know anything about the other but my son takes Lamictyl for Bi-polar...He does great with it..they do test his liver periodically but other than that he has had no side affects...
www.feingold.org     It helps a lot...Not saying it is 100% miracle for every ADHD child but to some it is a godsend...I have been exactly where you are and we ended up doing Feingold and meds together..Feingold helped with the anger and hyperactivity...a small dose of meds helped with the focus...The meds were more than cut in half with the help of the Feingold program....   HTH
I have a 5 year old girl..if she had blood coming from that area we would be at the doctor ASAP...Take her in...could be nothing but I wouldn't take the chance...Since she hit that area there could be some injury..
..Thanks for the tips...I am doing a loose very frugal Paleo...My budget is pretty limited so I can't afford a lot of the substitutes..They are pretty pricey....With my 6 year olds allergies we eat pretty much Paleo anyways..Anyone want to share their frugal Paleo menus ideas?    Today L took for lunch....Fried Chicken(1 thigh), French green beans,Pineapple rounds..For snack she had an Applegate hotdog and a fruit pouch...   She def likes her meat and fruit...LOL
Mine just turned 6...In her stocking she is getting...     nail polish socks scotch tape kid size stapler Kid scissors twist crayons pk of assorted color construction paper Orange Holiday Gummy Candy Sweet Tarts   Except for the nail polish,socks,Orange and the candy all came from the dollar tree...Most I bought at back to school sales...My girl LOVES the cut,staple and tape paper.... 
There is sugar in the candy canes...No HFCSF though :) I think the apple juice is for part flavor...Not sure where apples play into a peppermint stick though....I will look for others...there has got to be a natural candy cane that is made with no apple juice somewhere...if not we just won't have any...I will replace it with something else...
My 6 year old is allergic to Gluten,Dairy,Soy and Apples....Well she is having a reaction to some apple juice in some Organic Peppermint Candy Canes...   WHO puts apple juice in candy canes????????    I am so frustrated...Apples and Soy are in everything... At least I didn't have to use the EpiPen on her...Benadryl is working....she looks horrible though...Big ole pits of red and black shiners under her eyes... and scratching herself to death...the coughing is a lot...
Justmama...I acutally have that planned...L is gluten free so we have to make them with rice flour instead of wheat flour...I am going to do the cinnamon ones..they last forever...My son is 24 and he made several in 1st grade..I still have them and they still smell AMAZING!!!!    Today is going to be a fun day for L ...We have to go to Walmart to pick up her new EpiPens so we are stopping at the Santa House in the Park to see Santa...I just have to remember to take one...
How is everyone doing? I have been MIA a lot but I have been sick with Bronchial Pneumonia and a sinus infection,...still very tierd and don't feel that great...Missed 2 classes :( Now I am trying to play catch up with all the papers and reports that are due...ugg...Had a very quiet low key Thanksgiving which was nice because I just didn't feel well at all..Tommorow I promised L(6) that we would put up the tree...I have to dig it out of my trunk :) I hope I have enough...
Thanks....I wish I did have land for that kind of stuff...I live in a 2 floor story walk up apartment with no balcony...I can't even have my box veggies anymore..I will check out the websight...I am slowly already implementing Paleo...I am so interested to see what it does for me...My girl won't eat cereal...she has never liked it...she does like gluten free oats and Rice cereals though..She is finally starting to eat some eggs too..which is great....