or Connect

Posts by tresleo

sunnysandiegan, yes! Not in the way I intended it on my map, but there just the same. I put "Sisters" on my board grouped with Family, and since I did it (finished on the 3rd day), two separate clients had their third baby girl - three sisters for both families! AND I am now seeing my first set of sisters as clients, the second one with a very surprise pregnancy. :)    I enjoyed reading your story, thank you for sharing. So nice to have those moments.  
House is in good shape, cleared out and cleaned up, windows open, most things washed and smudged the whole house with sage. Released by burning a list with my husband (also had some issues keeping it burning - resistance?!?) then let the rain wash the ashes away. Funny enough, it had been raining and dreary all day, but its not raining anymore and the sun is out! Showered and released. Starting my map...   Is the strength the same for these first three days? Then wanes a...
siddal, last year was the first year I did a computer image map. It worked amazingly well! No question, my most directly affected map. I made it my background image on my laptop, and printed a copy out and put it as the first page in the calendar I use everyday.    I am so excited for tomorrow! Spending the day going through the whole house, clearing everything out. Cleaning everything and smudging tomorrow during the day, before starting my new map in the evening....
I can't stop myself from thinking about what I want for the upcoming year!    This past year for me has been absolutely unbelievable in terms of my map coming to fruition, so that's extremely encouraging for this upcoming year.    Last year, after a long trip to the craft store, I came home and nothing really clicked for me. I wound up doing one on the computer - which is something I didn't really think would work for me - and I see it every time I open my computer. I...
I constantly re-evaluate everything I use.  I keep a box by the front door and throw things I no longer want / need in there as I go. When I know I'll be passing the care and share, I pop the box in the back of the van. Or make it a point to go if the box fills up.
I am curious how people have their bank accounts set up, what they are for, how they function, etc.   Direct deposit checking account for bills, then distribute the rest to the appropriate accounts? How many savings / checking accounts? A separate account for Christmas savings or one savings for Christmas/vacations/etc together? Long term savings vs short term savings?    We have my husbands direct deposit set to our daily checking account. I use this to pay monthly...
We are a family of 7. My husband works full time out of the home, my five kids are homeschooled and I work full time hours - on call, doing home visits all day at least two days a week, plus I am out of the house multiple days a month, spontaneously.    We have no consumer debt, or personal loans. We rent our home, and bought our cars outright. No student loans. After struggling for the last six years, we are just now getting to a point where we can pay our living...
SO excited! For clearing out and creating the 2014 Treasure Map! 
Welcome, Johanna! I'm so sorry for your losses. Congratulations on your pregnancy! Glad you are here. :)   I newly participate in this group as well, but have been on MDC for many years. I don't subscribe to any particular belief system, either. Having had five kids in ten years, apprenticing and starting a practice, I am just now feeling like I am able to focus more on integrating my spirituality into my daily life, what that looks like, etc.
Three pushes.    First one I yelled during, and was told to lay down and stop screaming - then the resident cut an episiotomy, with no warning. And my mom later voiced how she was upset I bled on her purse on the chair across the room.    Second for the head, and third for the body.