or Connect

Posts by tresleo

Agreed! Keep the cleaning lady, momma. That help can be invaluable and a sanity saver!
We only do one gift per person, plus fun little things in the stockings. And we only buy for our kids. I don't usually shop early, but this year I have already started gathering a couple things and pretty much know what else I will be looking for.    Most of the money we spend over the holidays winds up being for food and events...
We have a very small entryway...an Ikea hook for jackets, purses, etc and a basket underneath for shoes to be kicked off into. On the other side of the wall, I have a box for my donate pile and a spot for other people's stuff that was forgotten here or needs to be returned. 
Well done, momma! Thank you for sharing. I adore that last picture - so sweet!
Congratulations to all! So exciting watching your babies come. 
With my last baby, we simply had a private Blessing with my husband and our kids, inviting only my sister and a very good friend. I made her a little head piece with ribbon and Fall flowers and foliage. Each of us put a flower into a bowl of water as we each offered a wish/blessing for her path/life, then I dipped her feet into the water. I also burned her special candle that we use at special times (birth blessing with friends when I was pregnant with her, after her...
Absolutely. This is *exactly* what I experience, and when I went in this time (not in labor) I was 6cm dilated. It was doing something.  Just sucked that I was "doing" labor without getting to just BE in labor...
A massage! :)
Thank you, everyone!    I'm feeling well, Tenk. Thanks for asking! Just really run down tired. I'm pumping and that gets me less sleep at night than simply rolling over to nurse a baby! My hemoglobin is also pretty low from blood loss after the birh, which is adding to my being tired - that on top of being so out of shape from 15 weeks of bed rest, I just have no energy at all. Its hard because there's so much I've been looking forward to doing, I have to keep...
Babies were born this past Wednesday afternoon...perfect and healthy!  First baby was 5 pounds, 11 ounces and second baby was 4 pounds, 10 ounces - at 36w6d. I nursed the babies while we were in the hospital and have been pumping for them since we were discharged.   I'll be checking in often - can't wait for more babies to come!