or Connect

Posts by tresleo

I have never done a yard sale, I have only ever contributed nice stuff to some mom's fundraiser yard sale type thing where I pick the price and they sell it and I get a portion of that or they give it back after the sale. It didn't work out well, so I never did it again.    I have a spot by my front door for stuff to donate, throw it in the back of the van when I'm headed in the direction of the thrift store I like, and drop it off. Then its all gone forever! I think...
I have encapsulated many placentas (50 or so?) and some moms say it made no noticeable difference, some said it helped and some had some pretty intense negative reactions. Of the moms that had negative effects, they had some kind of trauma associated with their birth and it created an intense anxiety/panic. As I got more and more reports of this, I realized the common thread. They reported feeling back to themselves within a couple days of stopping taking the...
34 weeks...
Well, things have started for me...   Had a bout of contractions thru the night Monday, went in on Tues for a scheduled NST and asked to be checked - 4cm!   This is pretty typical for me - prodromal labor for a couple weeks (contractions for a couple hours here and there) then precipitous birth (as in minutes) once active labor really starts - its more than a week earlier than my normal timing, but twins and different genetics could be playing a part. I'm just...
How absolutely miserable. :(  Feel better soon, momma...
  I'm bringing pillows and a lap blanket, for comfort. A small bottle of lavender spray, because sometimes the hospital smell is a little too overwhelming. As well as a picture of my own kids. Oh! And a real coffee mug! (I learned how much of a difference that can make during my 6 day hospital stay after a car accident.)    I am feeling like I would like things together pretty soon (I'm 33 weeks now, with twins). We have some stuff going on this weekend, but next week I...
Anyone want to play? :) Feel free to add any questions.   When do you predict baby will be born?  How long will your labor be?  Nighttime or daytime birth? Boy or girl?  Any other details? 
This pregnancy is simultaneously the longest ever, and going really fast! Especially having been on bedrest for 11 weeks now, that sounds crazy...
When I was in a car accident (almost 2 years ago) I was in bed for 8 weeks, I watched Hoarders - episode after episode. It was depressing and inspiring. As soon as I could get up again, I went through every cabinet, drawer and closet in my house.    I am currently on bedrest (11 weeks and counting!) carrying twins for another couple, and I am ITCHING to declutter and re-organize my house! Spring cleaning time PLUS nesting hormones are doing me in! I have so many...
Yay!