or Connect

Posts by tresleo

Wow, that's just totally disrespectful and inconsiderate of your neighbors. Good for you for getting the fence! You won't regret it next year when the baby is toddling around. :)
I'm looking forward to a peanut butter, banana, chocolate almond milk smoothie tonight after dinner!  And dinner, too...grass fed beef ribs that have been cooking all day in my husbands homemade barbecue sauce made with his homebrewed beer, purple asparagus and mashed potatoes with lots of butter and pink salt. Today is a good food day for me! But I have still eaten almost all of the strawberries in the 2# container....
That sounds amazing!    Oh yes! Kerrygold is the best! I eat that and pink salt on almost everything...so good!   Oh. Yum. That sounds so very delicious...
Tenk, I'm so sorry. :(  I missed an earlier post of yours, and I was surprised to read of your experience at the hospital - so not okay. I really hope your OB can offer some help to you on Tuesday.    caiesmommy, I can relate to that bulge. I experience that and the pressure, too. I definitely think if I was more up and about, I would be much more uncomfortable. I went along with my husband this morning for him to run some errands, and just sitting up in the car was...
Phew! Good news on the cervix.    Boo on the modified bed rest. How many weeks are you? It's your third baby?  I've been on bedrest since 22 weeks (am 30 today) and last cervical measurement at 27 weeks was 9mm! And we're still hanging in there...
I'm still eating strawberries. My husband got me 9 quarts Monday evening, its Thursday morning and there are 3 1/2 left. They were an exceptional batch of strawberries, though...texture is amazing, very juicy, perfectly sweet but not overly and barely any have been squishy at all.  I told my doctor how much I crave them and he was fine with it, so I feel like I have permission to eat as many as I want.    We are finally going to have cheeseburgers on the grill. I...
Beautiful bellies, mommas!  Tenk, love the belly view pic. 
Well, I ate a pound of raw spinach over the last two days. And popcorn with sea salt, brags and nutritional yeast is my favorite thing today. I also like oranges a lot, been eating two or three a day. My husband usually boils and steeps my rrl tea every day, but its been a few days, and I can't wait to have it tomorrow! 
  Mmm...mexican sounds good! Maybe we'll have nachos tonight! Beans and cheese and jalapenos and sour cream and guacamole. Thanks for the suggestion, Monkey Pants! :)      I generally drink a gallon and a half a day - a combination through out the day of plain iced rrl and/or nettle tea, and water with apple cider vinegar and pink salt. Sometimes juice or Tazo tea with food. I think I'm drinking enough?    Egg salad, yes. I have that a couple times a week. What I'd really...
Wow. That's scary. Bruises on your hands? You aren't joking around... Glad all is well with your little!    Ikwym about asking your husband to do "one more thing"! Being on bedrest, I constantly have to ask people for more tea...no, no! WITH ice. Or strawberries...no, no! Not 12, just 4 or 5. Can I have the salt and butter, please? I need my steak well done, not pink. Etc, etc, etc. On top of, are the dishes done? Did you switch the laundry? Is the floor swept?...