or Connect

Posts by southern mommy

I totally agree that it's a surprise no matter when you find out. It's just a matter of when to find out. You could also have the u/s tech write the gender on a piece of paper and save it in case you want to find out later...although I don't think I could resist opening it.
Dr. Ivancic is in the practice that we use - North Mississippi Pediatrics. We have not seen him, but the others that we have seen have been pretty nice. At our first visit we were asked if we would be vaxing there. I told them no and we haven't been asked about it again . Also they were super great about breastfeeding. Never any pressure to FF or start solid foods. I think they will also be foreskin friendly with no retraction if you make sure they know that. Here is a...
I am down 10 lbs. I haven't wanted to even look at food much less cook since the minute I got preggo. This weekend my appetite came back though so I am sure I will soon be reporting that I have gained weight (hopefully not too much though)
I was 20 weeks with my first before I felt any movement. I felt this one at 16 weeks. Before long we will be kicked awake by our little ones playing soccer on our ribs LOL!
Quote: Originally Posted by youngwife Hi! I live in Tupelo, and am expecting my 7th. I have not found a midwife close by, nor a birthing center. Are you from here??? We lived in North Carolina before we moved here, and it is quite different here. With my last child, I lived in Aberdeen (which is about 40 miles south of here), and I used an OB in West Point that I really liked. I also have used the infamous Amory docs, and HATED every minute of...
Hi! I'm Cassi. My wonderful DH and I have been married for 2 1/2 years. We have a very loving and spirited 16 month old DS. We are excited to be expecting our 2nd child with and EED 11/10. I love being a mother, and I am very much looking forward to adding another member to our family!
I am 16 weeks along with my second child. I am looking for a midwife and/or natural birth friendly OB in Tupelo, MS. I would love to have a homebirth with a midwife, but my husband would need some convincing. If for some reason we were to need to go to the hospital were are only 2 miles away. A birthing center would be fine too. If I am not able to have a homebirth or go to a center, I need to find a good OB. I did use an OB for my last birth, but she left a lot to...