or Connect

Posts by treegardner

Sounds like the older child was just keeping the toy to keep it away from the baby.  
I think regular cleanings by a dentist can do a lot to prevent dental problems. We take our DS to a pediatric dentist and they are so good with the kids, but one of the big things they like to work on is the child feeling comfortable coming to the dentist and letting the dentist work on their teeth and that can only happen with regular visits.  
I have hair that is in between wavy and curly. This is exactly how I style my hair. The frizz has gotten SO much better since I started doing this with my hair.   
This was when I had DH tether all our tall furniture to the wall.  
Hugs!  
 DH has an interview with the city of San Carlos at the end of the month. We are worried about the COL.  
Roll of Thunder, Hear my Cry by Mildred D. Taylor is part of a series. It's called Logans, I believe. Roll of Thunder is actually the 4th book in the series.  
I would contact a LLL leader. I have oversupply/OAL issues and DS had bright green foamy poop. The pedi I took him to said everything I was describing, which were all classic oversupply/OAL symptoms, was normal. It wasn't until I talked to a LLL leader that we got everything figured out. All I had to do was start block feeding, no diet changes at all.  
Personally, I wouldn't take photos of kids I don't know, but I don't think there is anything *wrong* with it, and I'm also not the kind to take a lot of pictures anyway so I don't know if that makes a difference.   
Today has been crap and I didn't make it to the grocery so we are just pulling out leftovers.