or Connect

Posts by MsVyky

9 weeks
I don't think it would be a bad thing. The corpus luteum produces progesterone until the placenta takes over, then it just disintegrates anyways. I wouldn't be concerned about it at all :) 
Went in today with some brown spotting.   Baby looks fine, heart beating- no obvious reason for the bleed, hormones looked great
I felt DD move at 17 weeks and I had an anterior placenta with her. I actually felt her move before we could get a heartbeat on the doppler.      I feel things that FEEL like baby kicks, but I know they aren't because it's higher than my uterus. I imagine I'll feel it sooner this time since my placenta will be at the top- early u/s showed baby implanted in the top of my left uterine lobe (I have a bicornuate uterus)
For a boy, I really like Alistair, middle name.. undetermined   I can't think of a girl's name. I can't think of one single name that I love as much as DD's name, Lyra (lee-ra) June
1 consultation, 2 Prenatals and a postpartum here   Consultation- just meeting, getting to know each other, give them the information about what I do, what I don't do and the statistics associated with doula care.  1st Prenatal- talking about interventions, creating a list of birth preferences, talking about fears, worries, what the client is looking forward to, postpartum preferences and newborn care preferences 2nd prenatal- visit in their home to practice...
I'm 8 weeks pregnant with #2, and have two clients due 6 days apart in Mid-Late may, and I don't think I'll be taking any more for the duration of my pregnancy. I don't do pregnant well, I'm generally grumpy, and I don't think It's fair to my clients to have me at their births if I'm having a less than stellar day. 
7+5
7+5 [img]216984_10150163549654095_515689094_6548178_8386072_n.jpg[/img]
With DD, I had the "glow". People always commented on it. This time, I have disgusting, cystic acne, all over my cheeks, chin and nose. PLUS I've been "blessed" with chloasma this time around. I look positively awful :(