or Connect

Posts by inkslinger

Thanks for your replies!   I do have kidney stones in both kidneys - they aren't passing yet. The stone in the right kidney is what's causing the blockage and pain now. No infection of any kind, I'm being pretty constantly tested for infections. The hydronephrosis started at week 15 or so, with no pain. The pain started at week 21 (I'm almost 24 weeks now). I've been in the ER 3 times in the past few weeks....just awful! I'm not taking any painkillers because I'd...
I haven't been around for awhile, but wanted to update that we are having a 3rd GIRL :)
I was diagnosed around 15 weeks and it wasn't bothering me at all until the last week or so. Now I am in SO much pain, it's awful. My dr prescribed Macrobid to take for the remainder of pregnancy, but I just don't feel comfortable taking it for the next 4 months. Did anyone else experience this? (I am 22 weeks, btw)
I saw this on your blog and I absolutely love it!
I buy most things from Gymboree. I know it is expensive, but if you know how to shop sales and coupons it can cost about the same as Target or Wal-Mart clothing, and the quality is much higher. Gymboree clothes also have a high resale value online, so you can recoup a lot of the money you spend and use it for new clothes.
I am not vegetarian (starting to lean that way) but have never eaten or liked a lot of red meat. When I was pg with dd2 I craved red meat like it was going out of style. I ended up being anemic. If you absolutely don't want to eat the meat, I would try to get iron in other ways first. Good luck!
Hi, all! I haven't been around a lot for awhile. The morning sickness was so killer, I felt like a zombie for weeks! I'm finally feeling better and like a real human being again! Everything is going well. I have sludge in my gallbladder, but no gallstones yet so that is good. Has anyone had experience with this? Is there anything I can do to prevent getting gallstones? I am only 11 weeks, but I swear I feel the baby moving already. I don't remember movement this early...
My girls are 4 and 7, and they drink: mostly water, a cup (usually) of milk per day, juice rarely, smoothies, and occasionally herbal teas.
I love tzatziki and hummus! I also love french onion dip, but try not to eat it very often :)
The non-stop vomiting started around 6 weeks for me with this pregnancy. I was vomiting 15+ times per day, no relief. I was hospitalized with dehydration and prescribed Zofran, which has helped a lot. I'm still nauseous, but hardly vomiting at all anymore. I'm trying to wean off of the Zofran now as I don't really feel comfortable taking medication whilst pregnant!