or Connect

Posts by inkslinger

Welcome! We haven't told anyone irl yet, and I'm dying to! Congrats on your exciting news :)
Yay, how amazing! Congrats!
I hope it turns out okay, sending sticky thoughts to you!
Welcome! I'm also 6 wks today :)
I was thin at the beginning of my previous two pregnancies, but I'm heavier starting out this time. I am just about the same weight that I was when I delivered #2 4 1/2 years ago, which is almost 50 lbs heavier than I would like to be. I know being overweight and pregnant isn't a good thing, and I'm nervous. Is there anything I can do? I know I can't diet while pregnant but I am trying to only eat healthy foods. Should I begin a workout regimen?
Hi, ladies. Add me to the morning sickness gals! I had some nausea with my first two, but it seems worse this time. I've been actually throwing up at least a few times per day. I have no appetite. I've been trying to cram healthy foods into my body but it's hard. Hope you all start to feel better soon.
We are trying to wait a few weeks at least, but both of us are terrible at keeping secrets, so I don't know how long it will last. We haven't even told the kids yet!
I'm kind of in the same boat. I'm only 30 but FEEL older than ever! I'm heavier than I've ever been, also the same weight as when I delivered #2. I'm nervous about the weight.
You should be totally fine. Nothing is wrong with sleeping on an air mattress! I went camping when I was around 7 1/2 months pregnant. It was a bit uncomfortable, but no problems at all. Have fun!
Joining you all. Got 2 BFPs yesterday. This will be baby #3 and I'm due Jan 7th. That might change as I'm not sure exactly of the date of my LMP. We weren't actively trying to have a baby, but we have both wanted a third for awhile. Unfortunately, we also just found out that H lost his job, so it's a tough time! Crossing fingers that he gets something soon.