or Connect

Posts by Poohklee

May I also have the form? Thank you
Hi,   I am looking for advice in any and all ways concerning the start of school. With Kindergarten to be just around the corner in September I really am looking for advice, support and guidance through this process. We only have the religious waiver here so a letter stating our beliefs needs to be written prior to entering and a meeting with the Superintendent. Any bumps in the road I should know about, things to avoid saying or doing. I thought I was ready and as...
What town are you in? Mechanicville/Stillwater How old are your kids? I beautiful little girl, 3yrs How did you find MDC? An out of state friend recommended it Are you interested in meeting other MDC moms? Yes!! Please contact if you delay vax, don't vax etc... I'm feel all alone in doing this.
Thank you to all for the advice! As of this Tuesday, day of appt, I did stop vitamins. They were testing her for MSUD, those tests were so far negative. Not all blood work back yet though. My first thought was MSUD and it got me a little freaked out. Plus having my girl smell like Maple syrup is a little weird!
They checked her keytones in urine, white blood cell count, normal. Checked her glucose, normal.
I know this may sound weird but my husband & I have noticed for the last 3 days my daughters skin has smelled like maple syrup. The only thing that has changed in the past few days is I started her Nordic Naturals Omega 3's gummies. Her urine output may have decreased some but that is hard to say how much. I took her to the ped today they did urine and blood but nothing so far. I have heard of Maple Sugar urine disease but as of right the tests show nothing. Does anyone...
Neither, I'm really baffled by this.
I know this may sound weird but my husband & I have noticed for the last 3 days my daughters skin has smelled like maple syrup. The only thing that has changed in the past few days is I started her Nordic Naturals Omega 3's gummies. Her urine output may have decreased some but that is hard to say how much. I took her to the ped today they did urine and blood but nothing so far. I have heard of Maple Sugar urine disease but as of right the tests show nothing. Does anyone...
Try this site! http://novaxdoctors.webs.com/doctorlist.htm Hope it helps!
Hi Kittymom, I don't know of any payment plan offices but here is the info I have. Since you had no other replies I figured I put this this out here for you. Maybe you could look into this site. Right hand side of page in red is the box you could put your zip for more info. http://www.friendsofanimals.org/programs/index.html I know you said you can't a credit card now but there is a credit card that has vet care in mind, called Care Credit if you have...