or Connect

Posts by JonahRoo

HI ladies- thought I would join in!    I am currently 12dpo.  We were NOT TTC and randomly at 9dpo I spotted and continued till last night.  Now nothing and AF is not due for another 5 days (as of today).  So I am pretty sure I am pregnant as I got implantation bleeding with my DS and my cycle is like clockwork- never spot, always 30-32 day cycle and I knew I was ovulating when we dtd (withdrawl method!).    Total shocker for us but we are excited!  I have all the...
I go through these feelings as well. I have not totally overcome them but I will give you a few ideas that helped me: 1) I highly recommend the book "The Highly Sensitive Person". I found that this book put words to certain "quirks" about myself that finally gave me the reassurance that I am not crazy. Things such as just not doing something I enjoy because I don't want to get interrupted, for example. You may find that some things about yourself are related to...
i hear ya! i put up a no solicitors sign in huge red letters AND covered the door bell with tape and people STILL ring it! it boggles my mind. one day a solicitor came to our door and my husband opened the door, said nothing, and pointed to the sign. it was comical. the person just walked away and my husband just closed the door. but i would never have the guts to do that!
Serena thanks for asking these questions! Fun! I am a SAHM but also a yoga instructor, massage therapist, NLP practitioner, Therapeutic Coach and Hypnotherapist. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the mind/body connection and tapping into our inner healer. I love reading. I am slowly learning the tricks of the trade with canning, making my own butter/cheese/yogurt etc. I am learning more and more about nutrition and vitamins and minerals. I have great friends here who teach me...
Ann and Mollie I wish we all weren't here again this month but it is nice to know that people understand the disappointment that comes along with AF showing up. I tried to keep some detachment from TTC last month thinking it would spare me an emotional ride if AF showed up but today (CD 2) I am just bummin'. Callie! I am glad that you get to see an RE so you can get some questions answered and just get some more support on this journey. Keep us posted on how the...
argh. AF is here today CD 30. I SWEAR we conceived this month but clearly my body couldn't hold on to it. Or maybe I am just going loco. seriously. it's possible. back to the drawing board.... what is hard about this whole TTC process is getting your head in the game and then realizing you need to get your head out of the game but then you need to get your head back in the game for the next round. i liked it better when we weren't TTC and got pregnant by...
Hey ladies! I am totally up for doing a FB page. Mama~Love: that link you sent doesn't get me to the page that was created. What is the FB page called? I can search for it. thanks! AFM: same uterine tugs and pulls and serious emotions going on over here. Teary over everything! AFM is to come on Thurs/fri I believe....so just waiting till the weekend to test. i will do personals later. have to get the kiddo down for a nap as he is driving me crazy today!
Here is what i know about name changing. It's a pain the A$$! I know this because when i got married my plan was to get rid of my middle name and have my maiden name become my middle name. Well I didn't put that new name on my marriage certificate where it says "what do you want your name to be now" basically (which would have been smooth sailing because it was signed on an official document by an official person- the ordained minister). And then it would have been...
yikes! the thought of meal planning stresses me out! I am more of a "what do i feel like today" kinda girl. I always have enough beans, grains, veggies and various types of cheese and pasta (we are vegetarian) on hand to put together something depending on how everyone feels that day. Sometimes we just snack, sometimes we get on kicks and eat different types of quesadillas (sp??) for a few days. And usually on the weekend I will make a meal (like soup or a casserole,...
Wow lots going on over here! Mama Love: I'm excited for you with the OPK's and your temps! yay for you! Can't wait to hear how this cycle goes... Tulpen: I had to give up coffee due to severe anxiety issues with caffeine. It was definitely hard at first. I started drinking a lot of hot chocolate (for the sugar and sweet fix). Glad the poison oak didn't get in the way of DTD! I'm a SAHM and my boy is 2. Man there are days where I don't know if I have another...