or Connect

Posts by Brittany93

My sister in law is going to give birth soon, to her 3rd child, she's had c-sections with her first two (as is standard after the first in America) It's been 13 years since her last birth. Her mother just passed away, so you can imagine how she's feeling. I am a bit worried about the c-section, but I don't want to focus on what can go wrong. Hoping for her happiness, for her to heal quickly, and for both of them to be healthy. My question is, what can we do around the...
Thank you =] that link you provided, is it a copy of the law? Just in case...
Thank you so much! So...do I just print out this form: http://www.cdph.ca.gov/pubsforms/forms/CtrldForms/pm286b.pdf or if the school gives me something, just look for the exemption box? 
I'll be entering the 12th grade (even though I'm already 18) and my school along with most of the districts around here are requiring it. I wasn't really aware of this until I checked my school site. I attend a public charter school. My niece actually had to show up to her school to receive her schedule instead of it coming in the mail like it usually does, so they could check if the students got the shot.    Anyways, I never really had to deal with something like...
Does any one have a link to the story of a female getting circumcised and then taking it into the perspective of the male? I hope I'm making sense. 
I purchased this at a health food store, and I've read on here that some of you women prefer to stay away from it, why is that? Should I take it back? It's the only Henna I could find, but if it's bad I don't want it. 
What happened to the assortment of blogs you had in Mother's Writing Group? Can't seem to find it. 
So, I'm on a journey to become a vegetarian/vegan. I just finished Skinny Bitch and I'm confused about Vitamin B12. They have a section labeling it as bad or potentially bad because it can come from animal products. So, I guess that's more of a problem for vegans, right? Are vegetarians okay with consuming dairy products? I think I may be a little confused on that section.    Anyways, I'm struggling with nourishing my body. Where I live it's a bit hard to find...
So I'm really determined to get in shape, and today I went out and tested my running abilities. I wasn't out there long, but it was hard on my chest and breathing, I did stop running to catch my breath but then I was at it again. What I'm wanting to know is what can I do to build up my stamina? to get my body used to it? I remember reading on here once about running for 2 minutes...every 30 minutes or something like that, and then building your way up from there. Anyone...
So...right now I'm reading the New Testament. And It talked about circumcision. Can someone explain this to me, why would God have someone Circumcise themselves? Also, I'm not really good with debating why circumcision is wrong, but I would like to be better at explaining it to people. I don't want to come off ignorant, I guess I'm just not a confrontational person. My friend thinks circumcision is for hygiene. I did tell him to do his research though. Can you guys...