or Connect

Posts by ks3885

i'll be 8 weeks on the 17th and i am feeling it. whew! we are backpacking for a month through europe and we have 11 days left and let me tell you, i have aversions to basically ALL food especially since i hate eating out all the time. my poor husband. this is like the trip of a lifetime and i am just complaining about wanting to vomit, all the time (he's nicknamed me barfy...haha..). i havent actually puked once yet but have come extremely close, and it's really just that...
Haha! I had the same thought this morning when I teared up on the subway at 6 am just remembering the ending of the movie Juno...
EDD: not sure yet, based on my LMP April 17th, based on when I ovulated (july 1st or 2nd) it would be April 3rd. Name: Kristina Dh/So name:Toby Age: 24 Other Children: this is the first! Any Furbabies: one mutt named Moses Any names you are thinking of: hmm none we can agree on which is so annoying! Are you secretly hoping for a specific gender: YES BUT I HATE ADMITTING IT! for some reason ive always wanted to have a girl first, but of course i will...
Hey all, I am newly pregnant and looking into cloth diapering. I'm really interested in it but don't know anyone who has done it. Anyone here have thoughts, feedback, suggestions? Not sure if I should be posting this somewhere else but I think this forum fits... Pros and cons are appreciated too.
i am through the roof about this news. i keep PINCHING myself! when i got the positive result i literally shook so badly it was hard to type the text to my husband (he was at work so i had to text him, his students were having a field day so he called back 2 seconds later and just started laughing). this was our first month TTC and i feel so incredibly lucky that it was successful the first time around. im an L&D nurse in NYC and the population of women i see is much...
also I definitely have a backache just like i do when im about to get my period. had it for days now. and my nipples started to get sore about 4 dpo, i swear to god, and still are. all normal pre-AF stuff thats why I was totally not psyched to POAS today, expected a negative for sure. and VIVID dreams like insane--last night i drempt about peeing on a stick today; ive been dreaming about breastfeeding, everything. i also get this pre-AF so ANOTHER reason i was writing it...
BFP! I think I O'd on July 1st or July 2nd so...15 or 16 dpo. BFNs at 10 and 11 or 9 and 10 dpo on July 11th and 12th. BFP today so let's pray for baby stickage!! :-) My symptoms - weird dizzy spells when going down stairs SEVERAL times, cramps that felt almost like my fallopian tubes were wiggling or quivering (dont know how else to describe it, it felt like low vibrations branching out to my ovaries, like muscular quivers! weird), peeing often, hungrier a bit more...
okay, so i think im about 16 or 15 dpo. and this test came back positive super fast and ive taken a million before that are NEVER positive. PLUS ive had some weird symptoms that i've never had before, not to mention my period isnt here (i had a weird episode of red bleeding when we had intercourse two nights ago but i think it was just from cervical sensitivity like maerynpearl and someone else thought). i took BFN tests at the beginning of the week -- on probably 10...
BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT SURE HOW MANY DPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WILL POST PICS SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS COMPLETELY POSITIVE!!! started showing up 2 seconds after i peed and it wasnt even FMU! im going to buy more tests BUT I THINK ITS REALLY REAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SHAKING!!!!!!!!!!!
im moving back to boston (raised in the burbs of MA and went to college in Boston) in August, we'll be in Cambridge! woo...