or Connect

Posts by Not Sure

Thanks, everyone, for the reassurance, it helped a LOT! I've been putting SO much pressure on myself to not traumatize my little one by putting her down that I think I wigged out for a bit there... Thanks for sharing your story, Holiztic. I'm so sorry you had to go through that - I've had panic attacks before and they are seriously not fun. And right when you come home with your precious baby - ouch! I couldn't sleep for over a week when dd was born unless I gave her to...
I read Holiztic's post this morning, and have been feeling bad for the rest of the day - not that you said ANYTHING wrong, Holiztic!!! I think I'm having a "But what about ME?! moment, so sorry if I'm a bit needy... Anyway, I found this thread, and managed to read the whole thing (whew! that took some work! oh wait, should I not call it "work"?!) about a month before dd (my 1st baby) was born at the end of July, and ready TCC during the month of August, and so love the...
Here's a question: How well would Waldorf education be suited to a child from a Pagan household? Well, I'm Pagan and a scientist and my hubby is atheist but spiritual. We'd like an educational environment for our dd that allows her to go at her own pace. Would Montessori perhaps be a better option? (dd is 10 weeks old, researching very early (!!), very tired, and typing one-handed - thanks for your patience!)
I would also love to get some insight into tha Palm Harbor WS...
sub/bump!
The thing is, it's not exactly "societal," it's that 75% of the human population is extroverted and only 25% is introverted. We're just rarer than the extroverts, and majority rules. However, I find introverts to be far more interesting people, but then that may be because I AM one! I do find it aggravating, though, that introverts are usually described in such derogatory terms. We're not wrong, just different!
Yeah!! We have successfully alienated this tribe!: High fives all around to Danielsmom, Spuds, and expecting-joy!!
I'm in the Citrus Park area of Tampa (north Tampa/Carrollwood), expecting my first ~July 30 - so excited, can't wait!! Also can't sleep... Anyway, just checking in and saying hello!
Wow is this thread so me! And my DH, too - he is, in fact, an INTP. I am an INFJ, though the J is barely a J and in fact I even tested as a P once, and while I'm a strong F that in no way implies lack of T ability - in fact I am incredibly analytical and logical (science/math major in college and was working as a scientist until I got laid off a few months ago) but, due possibly to some really weird/abusive situations in childhood I am VERY uncomfortable with discord...