or Connect

Posts by MommyKelly

I don't have any information to share but I saw your post and wanted to bump it up for attention. Hopefully someone will have something to share that will be of help.
I don't have any information to share but I saw your post and wanted to bump it up for attention. Hopefully someone will have something to share that will be of help
I don't have any information to share but I saw your post and wanted to bump it up for attention. Hopefully someone will have something to share that will be of help.
I have a friend attending Lifeways in Co this Summer. I am planning on going next year. It looks like a wonderful program
I am not sure if you have got any pm and I don't have any information to share but I saw your post and wanted to bump it up for attention. Hopefully someone will have something to share that will be of help.
I have 9 kids. 3 from my 1st marriage all NT, 3 from my 2nd marriage all on the spectrum and 3 from fost/adopt. My Dh is also on the spectrum. All 4 of them are on different places on the spectrum. We would have just continued on thinking our older dd was "quirky" had our ds been so severe. And my dh was mis dx his whole life with other things. 
My 32 week-er ( with IUGR) born weighing 2 lbs 6oz and 15 in long, is now 7 1/2 and in the 90th percentile for height, and 60th for weight. :)
I am answering this from a fost / adopt Momma point of view. I have a dd that was dx with early onset bi polar. We now know that she has reactive attachment disorder and conduct disorder. She ONLY acts up with me ever.  We got her at 2, she is almost 9.  I have an 11 year old with dx PTSD . She is more of a high anxiety, almost comes off severe adhd a lot of times. She has never been violent although was exposed to a lot of domestic violence until 5.  Do you think...
Your welcome :) I hope you got it all worked out!
Kidscare is a different program then AHCCCS Health Insurance. My kids were on Ahcccs, and it is like medicad.  You can apply online here:  https://www.healthearizona.org/app/Login.aspx   Good luck :)   ETA:  Once you apply they have 30 days to process it. Just get all your info in ASAP!