or Connect

Posts by kamilla626

Dd was invited to a 5 yr. old's birthday party later today at a big indoor playground/game room (like Chuck E. Cheese, but without the pizza). She often has trouble with anxiety and obsessing about unknowns and uncertainties, but this morning her mind is stuck on the idea that if she goes to this party, 2 of the other kids (that she's pretty sure will be there) will bother her and pick on her. I have been trying to steer her mind toward other things for now, but...
Dd was invited to a 5 yr. old's birthday party later today at a big indoor playground/game room (like Chuck E. Cheese, but without the pizza). She often has trouble with anxiety and obsessing about unknowns and uncertainties, but this morning her mind is stuck on the idea that if she goes to this party, 2 of the other kids (that she's pretty sure will be there) will bother her and pick on her. I have been trying to steer her mind away from other things for now, but...
STOP WHINING STOP WHINING STOP WHINING. IT IS NOT MY JOB TO KEEP YOU ENTERTAINED 100% OF THE TIME!! thanks I needed that.
Quote: Originally Posted by MamaMonica I don't remember being this sore after Closing a bank account
Our poodle Cody LOVES popcorn, which I've heard is an ok snack for dogs (?)
DH is going bald... Please help ~ OT? Nutritionist? Cranioscalpy?
what are your kids' names? Garlic, pregnancy, & miscarriage
THANK YOU EVERYONE! She's loving this!!
My 5.5 yr. old Taryn has had a rough couple of days and she's just feeling totally overwhelmed. Can I get some smileys for her? It would totally make her day!
Anyone else feel constantly full? How come suddenly I can't eat?