or Connect

Posts by marybright1

My oldest was 14 months old when I had twins, so I had 3 in diapers for close to 2 1/2 years. The actual diapering wasn't a big deal. Most of the time I just did a round of diaper changes all at once, except of course when they were poopy. Even then, so often they did their business at about the same time so then I was changing at the same time also.  But the above posters are right. Having them close together is a lot of work. But you adapt and find routines and...
My cousin's girlfriend has a 4 week old baby and she is on facebook asking advice about how to get him to sleep better. From what she said last week when I saw her it sounded like he is sleeping about the normal amount for a baby his age. She is getting all kinds of advice from people like letting him CIO at night to giving him cereal in his bottle before bed. I know that none of it is good advice, but I don't know her that well so I don't want to be pushy. Does anybody...
I wish I had all this info before my boys were born. DH and I had discussions about it before the oldest was born, and I didn't like the idea, but I didn't have any good info on it like I do now. Also, my mom, told me that they didn't circ my brother at first (my father wasn't either), but ended up having to do it for medical reasons when he was 4. That convinced me that I should have it done. Now I'm thinking that it may have not been necessary for my brother, but...
I would love to win one of these, since I just found out I'm expecting. I'm loving all the dad ideas on this thread.  
Congrats! Twins are fun.  One of my boys (one of the twins) asked me if I had a baby in my belly the day before I found out I was pregnant. Then after we told him, he said it was going to be a boy and a girl. I'm wondering if he knows more than we do. I'm glad you have found out already because I have been wondering how soon we could check to see how many are in there. I'm excited for you!
This is my fourth, but this is the first time that the siblings have any clue what is going on and they are so excited about it right now. My first was only 14 months old when the twins were born.  They are going to be 7 and almost 6 when this one is born. I'm so glad that they are excited and I hope it lasts. They are confused, though. We just told them on Sunday, and yesterday one of them said the baby was going to be born in 7 days (!). I think I'm not stressed about...
I'm hopeful because the Chinese Prediction Chart say I should have a girl. But it also says all of my other kids should have been girls and I have three boys, so I don't think I'll trust it. 
Just got a positive test last week. This will be our fourth kid, third pregnancy. I'm hoping for a HBAC. Gotta find a midwife, though. I figure the due date is about 11-12-11. 
Baby # 4 on the way for me too. My others are 6 and 5 year old twins (14 months apart). All boys. I'm really excited. Congrats everybody.  
I have twins that are 5 and a 6 year old (14 months apart). I did as much as I could when they were little, they always went to the grocery store with me. I did things differently at different ages, so you may need to see what works for you then change it up in a couple months. I only had a double stroller because I didn't want to spend the money on a triple stroller. Plus they are pretty impossible to find in my rural area, and I was scared of buying something so...