or Connect

Posts by Lucy Alden

That just sucks. I'm so so sorry for your loss 
Got my blood test results back. My progesterone is 22. Its not as high as they'd like to see (above 26) but its way better than the first two tests. It was 6 .   I'm definitely feeling much more hopeful now. We have our 2nd MW appointment at 11 weeks and then an NT ultrasound scheduled at 12 weeks.   With my first three pregnancies I hardly did any tests (doppler a couple of times, pee strips, one ultrasound with DS2 and DS3, thats it). But I'm so thankful that I...
Yeah mymaya. Its so reassuring to see that flickering heart!
We saw the heartbeat! Baby measures 8 weeks 6 days, heart rate 179 bpm. 
Viability ultrasound appointment later today. I'm not sure how I feel right now. I'm not sure how I'm SUPPOSED to feel.
Crap. Just got the results from another blood draw and both my HCG and progesterone have dropped a little. I'm getting ready to run over to the pharmacy for the suppositories. My primary says there's a good chance the progesterone will work but there's also a chance it won't. I have another blood draw schedules for Thursday. I'll know for sure then if this baby is sticking around.   This really really sucks.
Got the blood draw results back from my midwife. Everything looks good except my progesterone levels are super low. Suppositories for me!
I had an early loss last Christmas. My other 3 pregnancies were pretty straightforward. And then out of nowhere an early loss. It was a total blow. This time around I feel so disconnected. I just really really really don't want to get my hopes up.   And it doesn't help that we have low fertility. We've been TTCish for 2.5 years. I'd pretty much resigned myself to no more biological kids.   I have a midwife appointment on Thursday for an HCG test. And honestly, I...
My 3.5 year old is still nursing to bed. But honestly, I'm 2 seconds away from shutting that down. He still loves it but I'm done.
Guess I'll jump in.   Due September 11 with #4. Had an early loss a little over a year ago so I wanted to wait a bit before joining.