or Connect

Posts by busymama77

After he handed me my annual Christmas bonus yesterday afternoon.  Said he's been hearing some things.  I was like, in a joking sense "oh, what did I do now?" and he said that he didn't want to get in to it and that we'll talk about it after Christmas.  His mood was light and half joking, but I mean, seriously?  He now has me thinking of what it could be.  Everyone is stressed right now and overwhelmed, including myself, and I'm almost positive he's going to mention that...
Me, too.  Thanks for the info, mama!
Oh, I hear ya.  He's pulled crap like this before.  She's living in hell with this guy - the things that he's done...getting her DD's haircut without her consent, things like this.  He's a drunk and therefore, will never change.   I ended up getting cute top and jeans that were on sale at Target along with a cute stuffed unicorn (she LOVES stuffed animals). I spent a total of $20.  But yeah, I hear what you're saying about buying the girly stuff. I always want to pick up...
Nevermind...was scale was off by 10lbs.  Looks like I've actually lost weight and I'm not retaining anything!  Ugh, I'm a nut case. ;)

Commute is about 10 mins less than what I'm driving now, so that's not a big factor. I think the main factor for this new job is that it's something that I've never done before but have always been interested in doing it - I'd be a recruiter - helping people find jobs.  It's a small firm - only 6 employees - family friendly, open to new ideas and they welcome feedback on everything.  My current situation is that I'm stuck and there's no room for advancement.  This is it...
I have a 4th inteview on Monday and the person that called me to set up the meeting with the owner has a really good feeling that he's going to offer me something.  I currently make $34,400.  I have free benefits which is a HUGE reason why I'm still at my current job and I get a $500 bonus each Christmas.  That's it.  With this new job, I would get a monthly profit sharing bonus that could be anywhere from $500 to $1,000 after taxes.  They do not figure this monthly...
I shot up a good 5lbs in a week and I just finished up with AF a good 6 days ago.  I haven't eaten enough junk to shoot up that much weight in one week - an occassional treat here and there, a glass a wine of two a couple of times a week, but from my understanding you need to eat an additional 3,500 calories to gain 1lb!  There's no way I've done that in a week!!  Could I still be retaining water?  I'm trying to watch my carb count again and drink a ton of water and no...
 Love this one, too!!!  Maybe I'll do the Rudolph one with DS1 and the Santa with DS2.. hmmmmmm...I'm headed to the craft store this weekend and can't wait to start working on these!
A very good friend of mine who has a daughter that is 2 weeks younger than my ODS went through a nasty divorce last April and is still dealing with the effects to this date.  Just recently, she told me that her ex has decided to not pay child support anymore because he hasn't had any jobs since July (he owns a wood working company) and she is now struggling quite a bit.  She also has two older sons from her first marriage that I'm assuming she's still receiving support...