or Connect

Posts by etsdtm99

ok, well my baby just deleted the post i wrote.   not thinking of TTC here - I have been thinking a lot about another baby, but NOT YET.   we may let our guard down in a year and a half or so ..   unless i'm pregnant now, before PPAF.. which would be insane..  but i am feeling a bit concerned right now for various reasons...  
typebug - did your doc mention topical estrogen creams? I have heard a lot of moms talk about using those .. another thing is calcium magnesium supplements - they are suppose to help regulate hormones - i recently read about this in a lot more detail but i can't remember a thing other than they can't hurt, and can help with issues like this.  (and also cramping, dips in milk supply related to cycles, over supply etc.)
Chloe'smama did you end up getting AF?  I had a few weeks of nausea and weird feelings and thought maybe it was coming but so far still waiting...
I'm going to try here - but i don't even know if i can answer all of these...   how has life changed for you in 1 year?  this was #4 - but life has changed a lot, #4 threw us over some ledge into  a world where my kids are no longer portable .. It is HARD to go anywhere, it is hard to shop or even just go outside to play .. getting everyone to put on shoes in less than 20 mins is nearly impossible.   what is the most rewarding aspect of being a mother, for...
I haven't been around much here but i wish i was - so instead of making my kids lunch i'm here reading and this.. yes.    I have been really stressed lately too - and more than being stressed, i've been less in control and letting it get to me..  anxiety attack like symptoms have happened a few times..   My big issue is that i want the house clean. that, and cooking..  I could spend all day on those tasks..  and then i have 4 kids and i homeschool them.. the simple fact...
 My first had a bump like that on the back of her head - it got bigger a few times (usually when she was sick) think she is fighting something? i have no idea when it went away but she is 7 and its gone :P  (i think it was gone by 1-2 yrs )
We have finally 'started solids' at nearly 8 months that means i'm giving B chunks of foods to try .. letting him pick it up himself etc - i've given him avocado, watermelon, pear, and apple - he is not interested in anything cold .. made crazy faces with the water melon and pear - and did not eat more than a tiny bit of anything.. mostly just made a huge mess...   i "started solids" because he was starting to really try to eat things off the floor and i really didn't...
wow that is interesting.. i searched too and recognized several of the images that came up.. i wonder how it picks which ones come up on the image search :/ 
we have totally reached this 'stage' also!!  my perfect sleeping baby (as in, he always slept in our bed, nursed right back to sleep etc) has been waking up fussing, waking up EASILY (like if another kid comes in to whisper something to me he wakes up) ..  he slept 8 hours straight one night and then BAM every night he wakes up or fights sleep or whatever at some point. i am keeping him in our bed .. since i don't have room for the crib or anything else right now and i...
my little man isn't eating anything yet (but milk, grass, and a little dirt )   but i have been cooking for him like mad because I wanted to preserve some of the summer goodies from the farmers market so far i've got local organic...   peach slices, pear slices, strawberries, blueberries steamed sweet potato sticks steamed zuchinni steamed eggplant roasted beets steamed asparagus corn spinach tomatoes (not specifically for baby, but i'm sure...