or Connect

Posts by dakotablue

Well, Since I've done more shopping than usual due to the season I've been thinking more about this in regards to where I'm willing to buy my kids toys. Since I'm always looking to expand my point of view I thought I'd ask on here to see what you all thought.   Are there are companies or stores or places you are loyal to over others?   Personally I find good customer service and safety to be the number one things I look for.   I have switched almost all my...
Defiantly just come out with it, I'd say something like, "Oh no her staps must have loosened do you want me to fix it?" Then mention how the hospital went on and on about how it saved all these kids lives and its so important.   Act like you assume she was doing it correctly, but it somehow got messed up and isn't it amazing how important and life saving the straps correctly can be.   I even saw a video on Youtube (can't find it) where a van got hit by a TRAIN...
I don't know if this helps of not. I have Carbohydrate induced Hypoglycemia. Maybe if you've been going vegetarian You are experiencing the same thing?   I was diagnosed by an endocrinologist, she said many people missing this an assume pre diabetes, but its not the same, (though I have a family history of this(meaning hypo not diabetes).   I'd suggest two things, track your blood sugars for a couple days (with monitor) to see if your having peaks and...
Yes there is still a chance, many times tests don't come up positive until even after you've missed your period. It's hard not to get caught up in the testing. Until you get your period there is still a chance.   A few suggestions, if your going to frequently test the dollar store brand test is actually one of the most sensitive and is, well, a dollar.   I knew I was pregnant with DS1 before we even conceived, but that is rare. I had 'thought' I could be pregnant...
Have you tried turning him around? I know it sounds weird but for my DS1 turning and facing the toilet rather than out made him feel more secure on the potty. Maybe something to try.
wrong Montgomery county
OP I see what your saying. It does not sound like a healthy attachment from what you are saying. I would seek professional advice just to check in and see if anything else is going on. You are trying to do what's best for her. That couldn't be more evident.   As for the blanket, After seeking some help I would defiantly hold on to it and maybe eventually 'find' it when she seems to have a healthier attachment to people.   As for me I still have my 'Monster' which...
Have you tried the shower? DS1 was just hating baths and I figured out (after wondering why he wouldn't sit) He had a small tear around his anus, so the bath hurt him. Also, bubbles sometimes he hates them other times he loves them...recently we're in a hating faze.
Have you looked into balance bikes? I think they are so so awesome. We are planning on getting one for DS1 this summer, he'll be 2 1/2, but if it were summer now I'd get one now since he's coordinated enough to use one.   Also, if they seem expensive to you I've seen blogs where the parents just removed all the pedal parts and voila balance bike!
Does anyone have this? I am thinking about getting it for DS, but wasn't sure about the size as all the sizes I can find are box sizes not barn together sizes. We have some Schielch animals. Would they fit?   I'm debating between this and the parking garage, but I'm hoping the barn could double as a house...   Thanks!