or Connect

Posts by lakeruby

Sol-- I am also feeling consistent movement for the first time!  I felt my first definite kick last night (after a week or two of "flutters") and today the baby has been kicking me in the same spot since I woke up!
YES! So much to do:   Declutter house (start now and go room-by-room) Paint nursery Hire house-cleaner for deep cleaning (wipe walls, dust fans, de-mold bathroom, etc) Clean back porch Clean out carport Figure out nursery furniture situation Get birthing supplies, find a tub Hopefully buy a new car for DH (we're NOT putting the baby in that POS that he currently drives:) Pay off student loan ($1K to go!!) Clean out fridge & freezer & pantry (deep...
Boots-- I know you've gotten a lot of responses, but I just wanted to chime in and say that, at 19 weeks, I am having some period painful cramps (or pains, rather) below my navel.  I read in a pregnancy book that this is common around the 5th month.  I am choosing not to worry about it, and do notice that I seem to have them more when I haven't had a bowel movement in a while (been a bit constipated over here!).
Mmmmm this all sounds sooo good today! :)  I am suffering through my organic miso ramen instant-lunch right now at my desk.   REALLY need to go grocery shopping!
Hope everyone who hasn't been feeling well gets better, and quick!  I'm gonna go take my vitamin C right now!   I don't have another midwife appt until the end of next week and I can't wait!  It seems like forever since the one 3 weeks ago.  I am anxious to hear the heartbeat again.  At 18 weeks (tomorrow!) I am still not sure if I'm feeling movement.  I *think* I am, but really only when I lay down at night. I haven't noticed any movement during the day at all.  At...
I like Carey or Leslie or Valentine (Val or Valla)
bookcase-- what state (or country) are you in?  Sounds like an amazing birth!   I'm glad we can all agree that we don't need to be worried about breech at this point :)  
I'm very sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts today.
LilyTiger-- I've had those breast pains! ouch.   I am also having some leg cramping-- I notice a twinge every so often when I stretch while in bed, and the other night my foot cramped up.  This has never happened to me before and it was very bizarre.  I also have restless leg syndrome, which might be related.  Last night I got up and drank some Natural Calm (magnesium supplement) and was not bothered the rest of the night.
yay erica!  I love the name, so sweet!   boots-- glad you have a doc now!  That must be a huge relief.   andaluza-  woo hooo!  happy for your good news at your scan.