or Connect

Posts by Shonahsmom

I think I was about 14 weeks here:     And here I am today at 37 weeks, 1 day  
Lifeguard, you look great! I covet that blue dress!
Well, I'm 37 weeks today, so I'm not very concerned at this point.   I did talk to my midwife probably a month or so ago when I was having strong BH while nursing. She said it was my own judgment call, that there was a possibility of it spurring on premature labor but that the risk, specific to me, was pretty low as I had of or risk factors for premature labor. I chose to continue, but did maintain our two to three times a day limit and stopped a particular session...
Yay, Iris! Such a relief, huh?   I'm 37 weeks on Saturday too! I just did my GBS swab yesterday so not sure of the results, but everything else is looking good!
36 weeks, 2 days  
Oh no! I am so very, very sorry... words cannot express. Love and light to you and your family.
Thanks for the reassurance.   My post dinner was fine, 112 at one hour. I hope the earlier part of the day was just a fluke.
My numbers have been crazy high all day. Like the highest I've ever seen them. They've been nice and low and steady for a couple of weeks now. I don't know what the heck is going on today. Sigh.
I am planning on homebirthing and will very likely wear my new baby very shortly after birth. I do plan on putting a wrap in my back up hospital bag too.
I do tummy-to-tummy carries instead of cradle carries with ring slings.